Part 2 chapter 12❤️

A/N

Hi guys here's ur update hoe u enjoy and when I wrote this I was listening to you and I , they don't know bout us, through the dark(all one direction songs😊😉😊😉😍😘

Faiths prov.

I got the teal and gold purse and was about to leave but some random person stooped me.

"You forgot this"

"Ummm I don't think I forgot anything."

"It's the last gift from Cynthia"

"Oh thanks."

I took the wrapped box and left with lou.Once inside the car I was told to open it by lou.When I opened the lid I saw another box.And then another.And it went on like 5 more times and I was at the last box.When I looked at it, it was a midnight blue soft case.I opened it and there was a necklace that had b for best.And I assumed she had the f for friend and someone else had the other f that stands for forever.

"Hey lou can u help me put this on." He chuckled and nodded.Then I peered at his neck for some reason.And he had a F.

"Hey lou is that F apart of the B."

"Yup"he stated popping the p.

"So where's my next clue?"

"Here this ones zayns."

Your hair beautiful but it could use some touching up.~zayn

"We're here!"

"Lou what in the world are we doing at a beauty salon?"

"Just wait and see"

"I swear if it involves cutting my hair or changing its color I'm going to kill him."

"Don't worry it's just some new effects to ur hair."

"Fine." We walked in and someone rushed towards us.

"Hello faith I'm Claire and I will be styling ur hair today."

She took me to her station and told me to close my eyes and let her work her magic.

~1 hour later~

I opened my eyes and I was facing a way.

"Ok I'm going to turn U around and u get to look at ur new hair."

3 seconds later I was face to face with my new look.It was black straps going horizontal on my hair like Liam's tatt on his arm.I have to admit it's really gorgeous.

"Ok now let's go to the other station shall we?"

I was taken to the nail section and got my nails done.When she finished I had the boys tats on my nails but nialls since he doesn't have any but I did put N.H on the thumb.

We left and finished the rest of our quest.Lastly it was Lou's gift. he took me to the beach and took me were the palm trees were.

"Lou were R we going?"

"You'll see."

"Ok here we r."

"So what r we doing in the middle of no where?!?"

"Here take these." He handed me a basket of coconuts.

"Wat am I supposed to do with these?"

"Throw those up there and try to knock down ur present."

I looked up and there was definitely a large box in one of the trees.I started throwing coconuts,and on the 19th try I finally got it down.

I opened it and found a black and white stuffed husky from Alaska the size of lou.I laughed so hard that I fell to the floor bc I always wanted one of these and lou was riding the stuffed dog while shouting"come on u big dope mice!!!!"

Once that was over he took me home but there was another gift he gave me.I opened it and saw a beautiful bracket that had lou+faith=forever1❤️

A/N

Ok u guys here u go now goodnight I'm going to bed I'm hella tired PLZ comment and vote❤️💋👍😜😜😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴