Ch.14

~faiths prov~
I woke up with a major headache.All the memories from last night hit me like a ton of bricks.I....KISSED.......HARRY.....AND...........LOUIS!!!!!!!!!Woah damn that was like one of my biggest dreams ever.Lili ended up with niall her dream came true and Cynthia got zayn there dreams came true just like mine.I went down stairs after I got out the shower and went to the kitchen to take some pain killers.Then I noticed that not only was yesterday the best day of my life but that I didn't do anything for them to deserve that.I think I want to throw a sleepover today me the guys and the gurls.I set up a fort in the living room and had my movies out and everything.Time to wake up these lil bastards!I sneaked into the first room I saw and it was the one on the right.I went in with water balloons and threw one at a sleeping liam and Harry when I heard them say wtf oohhhhhhhhh.....I ran to louis room and did them same thing to him and the others.We ended up having a water ballon fight inside the house.When I was running I was tackled to the ground by the boys.They all started tickling me u until Lili and Cynthia came back with 4 buckets of what I am assuming is freezing cold water each in hand.They dumped them down on me making me soaked to the bone.I was shivering so hard when all the boys left me on the floor but louis and Harry didn't leave they actually picked me up and took me to my room.
"Do u need help taking off ur clothes or can u do it by URSELF."said lou
"Lou don't say that to her she can do it her self U perv"said harry.
They left me in the bathroom and I got undressed and got in the warm Rome in tub.I stayed there for what seemed like 4 hours but it was only like an hour.
I went back downstairs and plopped down on the couch in between harry and lou......

A/N
Srry for the short sucky chapter and all but yea I am a lil behind on tha s book but I haven't forgotten about it.I just sometimes don't have the time but anyway the pic u see above is to help lou and Harry come out and to show management how many fans will b left without larry shippers so PLZ if u have Twitter do what it says above and Instagram or Facebook any social media plz pass this on to all larry shippers we really need ur help to show management how many fans they will have without larry shippers so PLZ plz plz do spread this around the Internet just don't send it to the boys or anything ok thxs but if u all do this for me I will update more often and I will give shout outs to ppl who do.Anway thank u oh and check out my new book adopted by them?!?!(one direction fan fic)