Hollywood Hills

Katyas pov:
Smiling at myself in the mirror I was happy at what I was wearing for tonight. I really wanted to impress Trixie on our official first date and I wanted to show her that I am dress nice when I choose to.

Tonight I'm wearing a nice red and black dress with long sleeves and has nice sequins on it. In my opinion this is probably the best I've dressed for going on a date. I put on some comfy heels and made sure I really did look good before going out of my room to grab my bag from the table.

As I grabbed it I slightly peeked into Helena's and her boyfriend Chris's room to see that Chris was sitting on the edge of the bed kinda sulking. I could tell that with Helena's passing its all hitting everyone pretty hard, but it's hitting me and Chris the most.

It was sad to see Chris so lonely and depressed. I see him smiling or just content most of the time so this is new to see him in such a sad state.

Chris was Helena's dream guy, he was gothic with some punk in him. He has the sides of his head shaved so he can make the perfect Mohawk but keeps his jet black hair slicked back. He has a snake bite and a stud in the middle to make his look come together with his palish appearance. He even shaved off his brows so he can draw them on perfectly himself.

I felt bad just seeing him sit there and be lonely, so I went up to the door and softly knocked on it before looking at him giving him a sad smile.

"Hey...how you feeling.." I said coming over and sitting next to him on the bed. He sighed keeping his head down looking at the photographs of him and Helena. Man when I say they were in love, they had a bond that nobody could break.

"I mean...I feel like absolute shit...and I'm just so lonely...I wish she didn't have to go so soon..." he said quietly softly grazing his thumb over a photo of Helena smiling.

"I feel that...she was everything to the both of us...I know how much you miss her..." I rubbed his back keeping my soft smile as he put the photos to the side.

"I know this might sound weird but...fuck I miss the way she would just sit in my lap and do my brows and lipstick for me...I miss playing with her hair as I held her close...I miss her smile when I said or did something stupid...I miss her..." I took a deep breath and held back the tears that were trying to form. I really didn't wanna ruin my make up and I've already cried so much.

"I miss her too Chris...but listen...she may be gone but you still have a part of her with you...don't forget about your little Carolyn...she's like a little mini Helena...take care of her and raise her to be a strong independent woman that my sister once was..I know you can do it..." I smiled as he looked over at me with a soft smile.

"Your right...thanks kat..I don't know what I would do without you.." we both embraced each other tightly before I looked at the time. I pulled away and grabbed my bag again before looking at him once last time.

"I've gotta go Chris..but I'll come back later...just try and cheer yourself up the best you can yeah?" He nodded in response before I left and got in my car. Hell yeah I finally got my license, and well technically it's not my car it's Helena's old one but she said I could have it.

I drove over to Trixies house and texted her saying I was here. Ever since Trixie went back home for the first time in years she hasn't been able to contain her excitement about all the things she missed about being home.

A surprisingly soft pink dress came into view as I saw a smiling Trixie come up to my car and open the door squealing.

"I can't believe we're going on a dateeee! There's so much I have to tell you as well oh my god!!" I laughed at her enthusiasm and gave her a small kiss as she sat down in the passenger side.

"I'm excited too baby! And I can't wait to hear everything you have to tell me!" She smiles more as her eyes gave the beautiful twinkle she gets when she's happy. I started driving into Hollywood listening to Trixie tell me all about what's going on at home.

"And sleeping in my own bed for the very first time without machines or anything is amazing! I slept so well that I couldn't believe how energetic I really am! And going outside whenever I want is the best thing ever!! The grass feels so good on my feet but makes me itchy if I roll around in it" I laughed hearing the last part as she giggled with me.

"Trixie that's what grass does, but hey we all roll in the grass one time to another. And it's great to know that your getting good sleep baby!" She nodded happily as I drove up a dirt path and up a hill. She looked out the window and squealed seeing how far up we were going.

"Oh my god oh my god my dream is really happening! I can't waittt!" I giggled and made my way up to the top of the hill before parking. I got out and went over to Trixies side to open the door for her. She blushed softly as she took my hand getting out and going to edge of the hill. I grabbed a blanket and a basket before laying the blanket out and motioning for Trixie to sit on it.

I packed a few snacks cause I suck at cooking and we just talked and Trixie told me more of her little adventures as we ate. When it was time for the sun to set we snuggled up to each other and watched the sky change to a beautiful bright orange.

"God this is amazing...and I can't believe I'm actually experiencing this...being up on the Hollywood hills seeing the sun set and watching the lights shine in the city below..." she said watching the sky change to an orangish pink color.

"I promised I would take you up here didn't I...you deserve to experience this after all the things you've gone through..." I looked down at her as she blushed before I kissed her cheek feeling it heat up more.

"I don't know what I did to deserve you Katya...but your the best thing that's ever happened to me...I don't know where I would be now if I never came up and complimented your art...thank you..." I held her closer to me letting a tear fall.

"I don't know where I would be without you coming up and talking to me trix...you deserve every part of me...you made my life so much brighter and happier just by being around you...and now I can have you for the rest of my life..." I softly grabbed her face and kissed her passionately as the sun set all the way and the night sky started coming in.

We stayed up in the hills seeing the lights from the city for a while before we headed back home. And honestly that was he best first date I've ever had.

And I can't wait for more dates to come after this..