Support

Valories pov:
Nothing could bring my spirit down today. I felt nothing but joy as I knew my baby was finally gonna live and have her life back again after today. I smiled seeing the hours go by until it was time.

I still had a hour left until it was prepping time so I decided to just spend the rest of it peacefully by my little girls side. I'm hoping that she can hear everything I'm saying, and that she's squealing in the inside getting so excited.

I softly played with a piece of her beautiful golden hair that she got from me, what can I say she's a real mommy's girl. To me everything about her is so perfect, and I couldn't ask for a better daughter.

I remember the first time I held her and everything. Nothing could make me smile more then just seeing those bright blue eyes look into mine. And just a smile melted my heart. The cutest was the small giggle she would let out when I said I loved her.

I was taken out of my little trip down memory lane when I heard a soft knock at the door. I got up and opened it seeing Brenda look at me shyly.

"Hey Val! So I'm sorry if I disturbed you and everything but...are visitors allowed now?" She asked a tad nervously. I shrugged and smiled before nodding.

"Yeah, why do you ask? You don't have to if you need to see Trixie for a little bit" I said leaning against the door frame a bit.

"Well I only asked because...this one makes me sad every time I see her hang around the waiting room.." she moved to the side to reveal a very sad looking Katya. The poor thing looks like she hasn't slept in weeks, her eyes were red and I could see there were some dried tears around her eyes. Her hair was a bit of a mess as she hugged one of Trixies soft pink bears that I left behind in the other room.

"Aw sweetie...why didn't you ask sooner...I didn't realize how much this was affecting you..." I bent down a little bit as she sniffed hugging the bear more.

"I didn't w-wanna ask again...I w-would feel too p-pushy if I did...s-so I s-stayed here u-until I got p-permission.." I felt my heart ache as she said that. I pulled her in for a hug as she softly cried into my shoulder.

"It wouldn't have been pushy if you asked again honey...I know how much you love her but I didn't know how concerned you were..." I softly stroked her hair as she cried more.

"I-I'm s-scared to l-loose herrrr!! S-shes my everythingggg!! S-She makes m-me happy a-and accepts m-me for w-who I a-ammmm!! I-I need h-her in m-my lifeeee!" She cried out as I hugged her more. I looked up and Brenda looked at Katya with sad eyes.

"Shhh it's ok honey...your not gonna loose her...she's not gonna leave us...look at me I wanna tell you something exciting..." she calmed down enough to look at me as silent tears fell down her cheeks.

"W-what is it..." she sniffed and held the bear closer to her as I smiled at her.

"Trixies gonna be ok because...today she's gonna finally get her transplant! She'll be in recovery for a while but once she's out she'll be free and happy! And you two can spend all the time you want with each other!" I said smiling more as her eyes lit up.

"R-really?? She's gonna be able to leave here and actually go home?? S-shes gonna spend the rest of my life with me?!" She squeaked as me and Brenda laughed lightly.

"Katya, I wanted to tell you earlier but I thought it would be better if you found out today..." Katya smiled at the both of us and hugged me tightly again.

"Thank you thank you thank youuu! M-May I please see her now though...I really wanna spend some time with her before she goes in..." she pulled away looking at me shyly before I nodded and let her in. She went over to Trixies side and instantly nuzzled into her looking relaxed.

"I'm sorry you waited so long to see her...no one told me that you were out there...I assumed you went home and all..." she sighed sadly as I sat next to her.

"I haven't been home in a while..i just needed to know that she's ok...and even if I wanted to go home it's lonely anyways..I haven't seen or heard from my sister in days..but I'm sure she's just working again..." I nodded and softly rubbed her back while she held Trixies hand close to her.

"Im so sorry about that honey...how about this..if you don't wanna be alone tonight I can stay with you...and kinda be like your second mother hm.." she smiled lightly at me and looked down shyly.

"I would like that a lot...but I don't wanna be a burden to you.." she mumbled holding Trixies hand closer to her. I gave her a warm smile and pulled her close to me hugging her tightly.

"Your basically family anyways sweetie..and you won't be a burden at all..." she hugged me back and nodded accepting the offer.

"I would really like you to be here for me..without Trixie I just hold all my emotions in..." softly swaying with her I looked into her sad eyes wiping away a couple that fell.

"That's not good honey...letting them out now and then is perfectly normal..." she sniffed as I grabbed a washcloth and started wiping away her dried tears and some of the mascara stains. Once I was done I heard it was time for Trixies transplant.

A huge smile was on my face as I got up leaving Katya confused.

"Wait...where are you going?" She asked softly. I went back over to her and gave her one last hug before I cupped her face in my hands.

"I'll be gone for a few hours sweetie...I need to be there cause I don't want anything to happen..I'll be back before you know it..you go find Brenda and tell her that I give you permission to stay in Trixies room for now ok? You need the rest.." she nodded sadly before I kissed her cheek and sent her off.

There's no turning back now, my little baby needs this and it's time she gets her life back...