Surprise

Katyas pov:
"Katya I hate this movie I don't understand why you love it so much" Trixie said as she looked at my computer screen. I gasped and paused the movie to look at her.

"Don't say that about contact! It's the best movie ever I don't understand how you don't like it!" She giggled and shrugged softly booped my nose.

"It's boring and I don't understand it so now leave me alone" I rolled my eyes playfully as she continued giggling and I rested my head on top of hers. As I started looking for other things to watch I felt Trixie play with my other hand a bit.

"Whatcha doin there you little curious barbieeee?" I asked giggling as she played with my hand more.

"I'm looking at your tattoos, they're so pretty and detailed...I could never get one myself though" I raised a brow and watched her as she softly traced the tattoo on my hand.

"Really? I would think with all those needles in you, you would be able to take the pain of a tattoo" she leaned her head back on my shoulder and smiled up at me cutely.

"Yeah but I dunno, I feel like I wouldn't last a couple minutes" I smiled back at her and softly kissed her perfect lips. I enjoy every moment that we kiss, it's like fireworks and sparks go off each time we do it.

"Maybe I'll get a tattoo for you then, so you don't have to go through all of it" she giggled and rolled up my sleeve to see more of my tattoos. I know I seem kinda young for them but my parents don't pay attention to me that much so I can do whatever the hell I want.

"I like this one too...are most of your tattoos like these tarot cards?" She asked as she softly traced the other one on my arm. I nodded and closed my computer just smiling and watching her as she looked at my tattoos in awe.

"I'm a weird bitch like that, but it just suits me ya know?" She smiled and decided to sit in my lap as she looked at my other arm. No one really is interested in my tattoos, they all just say whatever or think that I'm an idiot, but with Trixie she really makes me feel special.

"I like them on you...it really suits your personality...man I wish I could get a tattoo...maybe if they numbed me or something..." I kissed her cheek and felt her smiled before I held her close to me.

I really decided to take in all of her scent, her hair was a nice fresh strawberry field, and her neck has a nice sweet scent to it that wasn't too strong, it was just right. And the mix of those with her yummy cherry lip gloss just pulls it all together. I've never just taken a minute to really appreciate any of the other girls I've dated since some were just there to fuck me.

"Your hair is so soft and silky...I just wanna play with it all day" I heard Trixie mumble while I kept my face in her shoulder.

"You can do whatever with it, I don't care.." I mumbled back and just held her closer to me. I felt her start braiding a piece of my hair until I heard someone knock on the door. I lifted my head up as Trixie said they could come in, and surprisingly it was Brenda with a big smile on her face.

"Katya can I speak to you privately for a second? It's really important" I nodded getting up and kissing Trixies cheek before following her out and walking down the hall with her.

"So you won't believe this but, after so many months of trying to find a donor we finally have one for you! Your gonna get new lungs this week sweetie!" I stopped and looked at her stunned as she said that.

"Wait wait wait wait, your fucking with me Brenda, I'm finally-oh my god your joking! This is just a sick joke isn't it!" I said as she shook her head excitedly.

"It's real! And all I need to know is when you wanna have your surgery! And before you know it you'll be back home in no time!" I put my hand over my mouth trying so hard not to sob right then and there. But I let a few tears fall so I wouldn't explode.

"I want it tomorrow! I wanna go back to school and be flexible! Holy fuck I'm gonna be free! Finally!!" We both squealed and I felt her hug me and spun me around as I cried. I knew I had to tell Trixie. I quickly thanked Brenda and ran back into Trixies room as more tears fell.

"Oh my god Katya are you ok?? Did something happen baby??" She looked at me concerned as I ran up and held her tightly just crying gibberish. I finally calmed down and was able to collect myself to tell Trixie the great news.

"Trixie baby I'm gonna be myself again! I got a donor and tomorrow I'm gonna have new lungs! I'm gonna be free!" She squealed and hugged me tightly until after a while I felt her pull away. I wiped my tears and looked at her confused since all of a sudden she looked sad?

"Trixie..what's wrong? Aren't you happy??" I asked as I softly took her hand. She sighed looking away from me and our the window where the reflection of the light showed that her eyes looked glassy.

"I just...your not gonna be here anymore..I'll be all alone..and you'll be back at home and at school with all your friends...and your probably gonna forget all about me.." I saw a tear fall and it honestly broke my heart. I didn't think about it that way.

"No Trixie baby...I could never forget about you...your my whole life..my sweet honey bear...I know it's gonna be hard being all alone but i promise I'll visit you after school and I'll stay with you until you fall asleep...does that sound good?" I held her hand tighter and softly put my hand on the side of her face to make her look at me.

"Just please promise to come after...I just wanna feel your hugs and be happy with you..I don't want you to forget about me...your the only one who makes me feel so joyful and you even give me hope..." I leaned in and gave her a soft kiss earning a small smile from her.

"How could I ever forget a beautiful face like yours...I swear that everyday after school I'll come here...you mean the world to me Trixie...and I'll never let you go..." she smiled more as a couple tears fell down her cheeks before she hugged me tightly again.

"I love you so much Katya...my beautiful Russian doll..." I kissed her head and smiled softly rocking her.

"And I love you Trixie...with all your moving parts..."