Mommys girl

Trixies pov:
Oh my god.

I can't actually believe it. I finally get to have my life back. I thought my life was gonna be over as my mom put me under. I thought every passing day just sadly listening to my mom cry as I waited for the bright light to greet me.

But once I heard that I finally got a donor I really wanted to just scream and dance around happily. It was like a dream come true. And god just knocking out for my surgery was a bliss to me.

Yet the bliss went away when I woke up and felt the sharp pain in my chest. It's not the worst pain I've ever felt. It wasn't the same pain I always felt everyday, for that was gone now.

Slowly opening my eyes I looked around at my surroundings sleepily. I was surprisingly comfortable, I looked down and I couldn't have been more happier to see my sweet baby Katya snuggling into me.

Well that explains why I'm so comfortable. I softly smiled to myself closing my eyes and enjoying the moment. But I was taken out of it when the door opened and I saw my mom walk in smiling to herself. She looked over at me and smiled more seeing that I was kinda awake.

"Aw is my sleepy princess awake? You must be in a bit of pain though aren't you" I nodded as she sat next to me and kissed my temple making me smile more.

"Alright honey, oh how I missed your beautiful blue eyes.." she kissed my temple again and grabbed some pain meds and injected it into my iv before smiling at me lovingly.

"I'm so happy that your awake baby...I was scared your body would reject it...it makes me happy that your gonna be able to get out of here soon...you get to come home with me finally!" She said excitedly.

I've always wanted to go back home, I wanna feel my real bed again, the closest thing I've got is the blankets my mom brought me from home. I wanna wake up and not have to worry about testing or if I'm gonna live another day. And now I finally get the chance to do just that.

I felt a soft squeeze on my hand and saw that my mom had it held close to her with her eyes closed and smiling.

"I feel like it was just yesterday I brought you in here...I was scared not knowing what would happen in the future...broke my heart that I couldn't be with you all the time at first...my poor baby was crying and scared cause you were in a place you didn't recognize and you were in pain...and it hurt me even more to see you pleading to try and have me stay with you..." she took a deep sigh before continuing.

"I was just full of fear and anxiety not knowing what to do with you...I only felt peace when I held you close to me singing Dolly Parton songs softly rocking you to sleep..and now I don't have to worry about any of that anymore....cause once you get all healed up and get checked out one last time I can take you back home with me...and you can finally go out and do all the things you've always dreamed of doing.." she opened her eyes as silent tears fell.

It was such a great feeling to know that my journey of pain is finally ending. Like all the weight of my fears have finally been lifted off my shoulders. Now there's no more Iv's, no more surgeries, and most importantly no more pain.

I softly squeezed her hand smiling as she looked at me happily. She knew I was just as excited but couldn't really show my emotions that much since I was still tired from all the drugs and everything.

"And I promise you one thing babygirl...even though this journey is ending doesn't mean we're not gonna be apart from each other after this...when I take you home I'm gonna spend all the time you want with me...and even though I have to work I'll make sure I work the same hour shift as school hours so you don't have to wait for me..does that sound good?" I nodded a bit more excitedly causing her to giggle.

I know this sounds all babyish but I fuckin love my mom. She's the only real parental figure in my life and she's honestly the best. And her hugs and cuddles are absolutely amazing. So yeah I really am a big mommas girl, and I think I'll always be till the day I die, which won't be soon by the way.

"Then that's exactly what we'll do...and how about this..I'll make cookies and all your favorites too..all for you my little baby..." she softly booped my nose as I looked at her with bright eyes nodding again. She giggled and kissed my forehead before looking at me lovingly.

"I know I've said this so many times before Trixie but...your the best thing that's ever ever happened to me...I wouldn't trade you for the world...and your the best daughter I could ask for..please never change.." she tucked a piece of my hair behind my ear as I nodded turning a soft pink.

"That's my girl...now how about you get some rest..and hopefully tomorrow we can get you breathing normally and talking again..." I nodded one last time happily as she giggled and kissed my forehead again.

She pulled the blanket over me and Katya more so we were both covered before making sure I was all comfortable and Katya wasn't suffocating me. Turning off the lights she walked out, but not before blowing me a kiss and giving me one last I love you before closing the door and leaving the room in darkness.

I nuzzled into Katya softly and closed my eyes slowly drifting back to sleep. I'm happy to know that everything went perfect and I should be out of here in no time.

God I can't wait to go home...