He kept kissing further down eventually taking my shirt off. He sucked in a breath and mumbled a quick fuck when he saw me wearing no bra today. He lips were soon attached to each nipple and he was inching my pants down little by little.

Eventually they were off and he was unbuttoning his as well. Soon everything went by so fast and he was inside me. Making me a moaning mess like the other times, but there was something different about today.

We finished up and both of us were catching our breaths. It was the quickest we've had sex, but the most intense.

"Babygirl let's get you home," he said dressing himself back and helping me as well. Even though he was being pretty rough just before, he knew just how to be gentle and caring afterwards.

Soon enough, we were driving to my house with a little bit of conversation and the music lightly playing. Out of nowhere Calum said, "This is like so irrelevant, but I really miss hearing our songs on the radio." I looked at him with a puzzling expression and he continued. "A couple years back we had this really big hit and it was such an amazing feeling to hear it on the radio. People called it "the underwear song", but none of that mattered because it was such an ecstatic feeling to hear it play for thousands of people. To think, I made that song, that's my voice, my band. It was amazing. I just hope we can do something like that with this next record." He was smiling and put so much expression into that little statement.

"Hey," I said and grabbed his hand that was on the dashboard. "All of you guys are extremely amazing and I'm sure you'll have a song on the radio from the new album. You're all crazy talented for such young musicians." He smiled at that and squeezed my hand a bit.

Something about this moment felt extremely nice, but then my brain started thinking about everything I can't do. Theres no way in hell at I am catching feelings; right?

We got to my apartment complex and before I knew what I was saying I said, "Do you want to come in?" Instantly regretting it, but not showing it.

Calum had a face of confusion, but said, "okay." I smiled at that and we got out.

In all honesty, I have no idea what I'm doing. We just had sex, and now I'm letting him into my house. Yes, we've made conversation and hung out after; but nothing like full on, hey let's spend the day together.

We walked inside my apartment and Nicole was hyperventilating again. I told Calum to wait a second and sit on the couch while I went to Nicole's room.

"Hey what's wrong?" I asked even though I already know.

"They haven't called yet and I'm starting to worry." She said.

"Hey Nicole," I said grabbing her by the shoulders forcing her to stay still and look at me. "It's not even 3 yet. They said anywhere from 3-5 they'll call you. Just breathe babe, okay?"

She took slow inhales and exhales calming herself down. "Thank you Carmen." She smiled and took a closer look at me. "Hm, why if your shirt on inside out?" She asked.

I mentally cursed myself for not even noticing. "No reason," I said not playing it off at all.

"Sure we'll go with that cause your hair totally isn't messed up either," she said smirking at me.

I rolled my eyes and told her, "He's here by the way. Don't be to embarrassing."

"Oh just for saying that I will be."

I groaned and walked out of her room. "Come on Calum lets go to my room," I said. "Wait never mind, I don't I have tv in there yet." Note to self, get a tv as soon as possible.