My dearest Aurelia,

I am sorry to say that you are to be withdrawn from Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry and placed under the care of (Y/N)'s father, Luther Phoenix.

Now, I understand you must be disappointed to find yourself removed something that was rightfully given to you. However, YOU must understand that your father and I did this for your safety; there is something that is happening in the wizarding world.

Start packing as soon as you have finished reading this letter. Also, I suspect that (Y/N) will be extremely reluctant to leave, so please try convincing him as best as you can. I know you have questions, but I can only answer them once you have arrived to the Phoenix Estate.

Sincerely,

Your mother,  Scarlett Arkwright

Aurelia's hands trembled as she placed the letter on the table. What could possibly be happening that could cause such a necessity to retrieve her from one of the safest place in all of Britain?

She jolted when she heard (Y/N) slam his fist onto the table. A look of rage was painted over his handsome features. A few curious glances were thrown at the prefect, but (Y/N) didn't seem to notice.

"Please don't tell me that your father told you to come home too." Aurelia whispered.

(Y/N) turned his fiery eyes to her face before his face softened and a look of weary covered it. Aurelia reached for his own letter hesitantly, waiting for his permission, in which he nodded as he rubbed his head in frustration.

His letter was indeed from his father and it consisted of the same elements as hers except it was much more of a demand rather than a request. 

To my son (Y/N),

There is something happening in our world that no one must know about as of right now. I want you to come back as soon as you can. Your headmaster should have acquired a letter regarding your departure.

Aurelia will be coming too; protect her at all costs, we cannot have any true magic blood spilt. There shall not be any excuses of why you will not come back. Do not disappoint me again.

Sincerely,

Luther I. Phoenix

"Again?" Aurelia wondered, not sure what (Y/N) had done in the past to infuriate his father so much. 

(Y/N) just shook his head, clearly not willing to talk about it.

"Ahem. Well, Miss Arkwright and Mr. Phoenix, I believe you are suppose to depart Hogwarts today." A pleasant voice announced. Albus Dumbledore himself was standing behind them and looking at them with his ever twinkling blue eyes and bright smile. Aurelia just then realized that the Great Hall was completely deserted except for the three of them.

Aurelia pulled herself up and stood modestly in front of the headmaster. "Our apologies, Professor Dumbledore. We did not see you." 

Dumbledore laughed, waving a hand dismissively at her. "No need for apologies, Miss Arkwright. Please go on ahead and start packing." He turned to (Y/N). "You as well, Mr. Phoenix. Hogwarts will forever remember two of the greatest students to step foot into this school."