chapter 6

louis has noticed harry trying to distance herself away from louis after opening up, but louis is doing her best to stop the process of harry distancing and it seems to be working because right now, harry's giggling and glancing at louis with wide, curious eyes.

"what are you thinking about, haz?"

harry shakes her head. "none."

"nothing?" harry nods, causing louis to click her tongue. "nuh-uh, silly one. you're always thinking about something. what is it?"

harry shakes her head again. "tell you later."

"you'll tell me later?" louis asks. harry nods once again. "okay."

the two lay in silence, their hands slipping together some time during their moment of silence. harry looks at louis with curious eyes once again that soon shift to very wide eyes as if the girl is suddenly realizing something.

harry has to refrain herself from saying uh-oh. "um, louis, i just remembered i have something to do and i need to you to, er, leave now. you can come over tomorrow, if you want. i won't have anything to do then, so no making you leave," harry lies, struggling to pronounce the words the right way, hoping nothing like this happens again any time soon.

"okay. text me when you're free, alright?"

"o-okay."

about an hour later, louis' phone buzzes.

from: [babygirl flower💕🌸💕]

hey.

to: [babygirl flower💕🌸💕]

hi darling

from: [babygirl flower💕🌸💕]

i really am sorry for making you leave. ❣️

to: [babygirl flower💕🌸💕]

its okay i get it things happen

from: [babygirl flower💕🌸💕]

okay

to: [babygirl flower 💕🌸💕]

do you want to talk about it?

harry stares at her phone, shaking her head, then realizes louis can't see her. harry sighs. body language is so much easier than speaking and typing. much more comforting to harry, actually.

from: [babygirl flower💕🌸💕]

no.

to: [babygirl flower💕🌸💕]

are you sure darling?

from: [babygirl flower💕🌸💕]

yeah. maybe another time.

to: [babygirl flower💕🌸💕]

okay. whenever ur ready to talk to about it

the two continue to text one another for a while, both cheesing at their phone simply because texting the other makes them extremely happy. after a bit, an idea pops into harry's head and she smirks.