The Sue Sylvester Shuffle

Start from the beginning

We soon walk into the choir room. Tina's the first to notice.

"Oh my god- Artie." She gasps. Brittany instantly heads to us. I frown and move away from them.

"It was awful." Artie sighs. I move to squeeze his shoulder and head over to Santana.

"That's it! Screw rehearsal! This ends here and now." Finn yells.

"We're gonna go all thunderdome in those guys." Noah shouts in rage.

"So this is what the ladies lounge looks like on the inside." One of the football players says.

"So that's what a bench player looks like?" I yell back. He squares up, trying to look tough which results in a hard scoff from me.

"This is the choir room. Now, put up your fists because you and I are gonna do some dancing." Sam says, also trying to be tough. I stifle a laugh.

"No, I got this, Sam." Finn holds Sam back.

"Coach Beiste told us to come. Where is she?" Karofsky asks.

"Watch it. Everyone, have a seat." Coach Beiste tells the football players.

"You too, guys." Mr. Shue says.

"All right, new directions, let's give a warm welcome to the newest members of glee club." Mr. Shue announces. We all start yelling angrily.

"Mr. Shue, are you serious? These are the guys that made Kurt transfer." Finn states.

"And there's no way that I'm sharing the choir room with a known homophobe." Rachel shames. I glare at Karofsky while he just looks at the floor.

"I don't disagree with you guys. But I talked to Coach Beiste about it, and she and I both agreed that the kind of bullying that David does is born out of ignorance." Mr. Shue starts.

"And jealousy?" I mouth over to Karofsky as I catch him looking at us. His eyes widen in slight panic. I raise an eyebrow that makes him scoff and look away back to Coach Beiste.

"Having him in here, as difficult as it may be for us, is an opportunity to show him and the rest of the guys that being in glee club is kind cool- find some common ground." Mr. Shue suggests.

'All of you are going to be in this glee club for one week, no exceptions." Coach Beiste demands.

"She's bluffing- next week is the championship game. Without us, she has no team." Karofsky argues looking at his team mates.

"With you I have no team! You guys have gotta find a way to come together or we're going to get our asses kicked from here until Tuesday finds a saddlebag full of buckwheat." Coach yells. I look to see if anyone got that but everyone just looks confused.

"If I have to stay, I'm not singing no show tunes. That is the music of my oppressors." Azimio says.

"Don't worry about it. You don't have the range." I seeth.

"Do you even have any idea what we do in here?" Finn asks.

"No. None of them do. We have to show them. Rachel, puck, haven't you guys been working on something? Why don't you give it a whirl?" Mr. Shue suggests. My gaze snaps to Finn who looks shocked at them as do I.

"Fine. As offended as I am by their presence here, I won't let anything get in the way of a performance." Rachel says glaring at them. I continuously look back at Finns shocked state. I try not to laugh as 'need you now' begins to play.

I glare at some of the football players who dare to scoff, effectively stopping their movements.

It's extremely weird to see Rachel and Noah singing together. Especially after what Rachel did to Finn. But I can't help but think about how amazing their voices harmonize. When they finish we all clap and cheer.