wrong decisions & revisiting

Note: LOL SURPRISE UPDATE WHORES!! we are just gonna pretend the last chapter did not happen.... this is fucking horriblr i hate my writing omg onmw >>>> kms

tw: mentions of almost sexual assualt

-

"What happened last night?" Jihyo asks. Sana and Jihyo are still on Sana's bed, and her head starts to pound as she tries to remember the events of last night.

Tzuyu started to pull me into a room.

I start to scream, and Jihyo slams open the door and yells at Tzuyu. 

We kissed just as the clock turned midnight.

If felt more like a dream than reality for Sana, kissing her longtime unrequited crush. It was straight out of a fairytale, if only they weren't drunk and if only it wasn't an act in the moment. It wasn't like Jihyo could remember anyway, so Sana decided to forget it too. They were back at stage one. 

Sana plays with the ring on her finger as she conjures up what to say to Jihyo. "Well," she starts, "All I remember is Tzuyu pinning me against a wall and you coming in. You must have heard my screams."

Jihyo nods. "I remember that too," she sighs and lays back on the bed. Even with all the smugged makeup on her face and messy hair, Sana still thinks Jihyo looks like a greek goddess. 

"Well, should we eat? My treat," Jihyo says. Sana just nods and pulls herself out of bed, Jihyo right behind her.

They don't bother getting dressed, just fixing their hair a little bit and wiping off makeup is enough. "I was thinking we could go to the coffee shop, you know, where we met," Jihyo suggests. 

Sana starts to blush as she thinks of her outlandish crush on "the girl from the coffee shop". Their meeting was too awkward, and nothing like the scenarios she imagined in her mind before that. She just nods (there is no point in saying no, Jihyo is already out the door) and follows silently.

As they walk side by side, (their hands brushing once in a while, which makes Sana want to cry), Jihyo starts talking about her friends. 

"They are all really funny and nice, but you are so much different than them, Sana," Jihyo says. Sana wasn't expecting this, so she just smiles and walks along.

"You are really quiet, but sweet and unpredictable. I'm sure there is no one quite like you in the world, Sana."

Sana's brain freezes for a moment. What was the point of this sudden confession? Was it to have Sana make a fool of herself? She's sure, there is no other reason.

"Thank you," she mumbles, a little mad at herself that she doesn't have any courage to give more to Jihyo than that. If Sana could give the world to Jihyo, she would. Jihyo just gives her a blinding smile and looks away. Sana ignores her burning face and steps into the cold and oh-so-familiar coffee shop. It feels foreign, entering the place with someone by her side. But Sana decides that she prefers it. 

Jihyo orders for both of them, as Sana goes to their place at the window. The place where she admired Jihyo so many times. Now that she thinks about it, it sounds weird seeing the same person at the coffee shop everyday. She decides to leave her stalker tendencies for another day.

Jihyo comes back with to coffees and the most adorable look on her face. Sana wishes she could take a picture and keep it forever, but that would be weird and Sana does not want to lose her only friend.

"So, about last night," Jihyo starts. Sana freezes. Did she remember the kiss? "I want to talk about Tzuyu."

Sana just nods, tears coming as she remembers last night. It had to have been the most terrifying night of her life. She never wanted to see the innocent-looking Tzuyu again, let alone talk about her. But she supposed it was for the best, you can't ignore things like this.

"I'm not going to excuse what she did just because she's my friend," Jihyo says, "I know she was drunk and stupid or whatever but it was really horrible."

Sana quickly wipes away her tears. The expression on Jihyo's face is that of sadness, and Sana doesn't ever want to make Jihyo sad.

"I will forgive her, but only if you decide to," she finishes. Sana smiles. How did she end up having the most beautiful and caring friend by her side?

"Thank you so much," Sana smiles, and the look Jihyo sends back gives her butterflies.

-

A/N

lol thanks for sticking with this story even though i haven't updated in a month :)) i'll try not to do that again, but today i had the sudden urge to write a bit so this is what your getting!

also, twice sold out their japan dome tour (60k)!! im so proud of them and all the clips from the concert are adorable. i love them so much! <33

thanks for reading and stay tuned for more!