parties & drunkenness

note: happy new year! if you could be sensitive, there is some non-consensual kissing/sexual harassment.  This contains alcohol and very little underage drinking. enjoy!

The next morning, Sana was already awake making herself and Jihyo toast. Jihyo walked in with her phone in hand, Sana already knew what she was going to say.

"Nayeon and Jeongyeon are holding a New Year's party on Nayeon's parent's house. They're like, rich so it'll be fun," she said, sitting down on the couch. 

"Hope you have fun," Sana said absentmindedly. She was never the type to go to large parties. There were too many people, it stressed her out. 

"No," Jihyo started. "You're going to come with me. We are going to have the best night of our lives!"

Sana only shook her head and looked away. She knew if she looked at Jihyo's face the weakness would come. Jihyo could ask her to do anything, and she would do it if she was forced to look at her beautiful face. Sana was so soft for her it was not even funny.

"Come on!" Jihyo pleaded. Sana looked at her and sighed. Why not? She didn't have anything else to do at home.

"Fine," she gave in. Sana heard her cheers of victory and turned back to making breakfast.

That was her first mistake.

-

Jihyo was rummaging through her boxes and pulled out a pretty red dress. Sana was watching her from her bed and was almost hyperventilating from how good she looked. 

"What are you going to wear, Sana?" Jihyo asked as she placed the red dress on her bed and chose black shoes.

"Probably jeans," Sana responded. What was the point of dressing nicely? She didn't have to impress anyone... besides Jihyo.

"Nooooooo," Jihyo shook her head. She should have known that wasn't going to fly, Jihyo always wanted to dress her up.

So that's how Sana ended up wearing a pretty blue dress with jewels around the neck. Jihyo was doing her hair in a braid and doing minimal makeup. Sana was going crazy during this session, her face was so hot, seeing Jihyo that close to her face. She already had makeup and her dress on, after she was done they would leave for the party. Jihyo stepped back and smiled. It was one of the widest smiles Sana had ever seen.

"You look so beautiful!"Jihyo squealed. I blushed as she grabbed my hand and we were out the door.

-

As soon as Sana saw Nayeon's house, she knew what Jihyo was talking about. It was huge and looked like it was literally shining. The gold lights and the silver plates on the house itself made it shine even more. Jihyo grabbed her hand again and they knocked on the door. Loud music was already heard, and people shouting words that Sana could not make out.

Nayeon swung the door open and smiled when she saw Jihyo. "Hi! I'm so glad you could come," Nayeon exclaimed, pulling Jihyo into a short hug. She then looked at Sana and smiled. 

"Hello, I see Jihyo dragged you in," she scoffed, looked down at their intertwined hands and then back at Sana. She blushed and looked at Jihyo for support. 

"I might have convinced her," Jihyo smiled, and looked inside the house. "I didn't know you knew this many people?"

"I don't! I invited my friends and then the word got out, so now I have too many freeloaders. This place is going to be a bitch to clean up afterward."

Jihyo only smiles and pulled Sana inside the glittering house. She thanked Nayeon for the party and they set off inside the huge place. There were people dancing to the ear-raping music holding spilled beer everywhere. The whole place reeked of beer and sweaty people already, and Sana only wanted to run away. But Jihyo was still pulling her towards a small spot where Tzuyu was. 

"Hi!" Tzuyu said, glancing at Sana and Jihyo's intertwined hands. Sana wanted to die, she knew that Tzuyu was drunk and also had a bit of a crush on Sana. She did not want to know what Tzuyu could do, so she fidgeted at Jihyo's side and tried to let her know. Jihyo looked at her softy and seemed to get the message.

Jihyo waved briefly at her and they walked to another reclusive spot. It may have been rude to basically ignore Tzuyu, but Sana felt extremely uncomfortable around her at that point. 

She started swaying to the music, and Sana quickly followed her moments. She let out a small chuckle as Jihyo sarts acting crazier and bumps into a man dancing with his girlfriend. Her doe eyes grow wide and she moves out of his way quickly. At this point, Sana is laughing so hard that she is shaking. Who knew that Jihyo had this effect on her?

"I'm going to get us something to drink," Jihyo informed her. Although Sana did not want to let her go, she had faith that she would be okay until Jihyo came back.

That was her second mistake.

Pretty much as soon as Jihyo was lost in the crowd, Sana spotted Tzuyu making her way towards her. Sana did the only thing that she could think of, she ran, she ran up the stairs and into a small bedroom. She heard Tzuyu also walk up the stairs and open the door. Sana looked at her, she didn't look intimidating. But as she walked closer, Sana grew more scared.

"Hellooooo Sana," Tzuyu said, and Sana could feel her hot and beer-smelling breath on her lips at this point. She slurred and drew out her words, sign that she was extremely drunk and delirious. 

"Hi Tzuyu," Sana said as she backed away. She desperately wanted to get to the door and get out of the room where someone could see them and call for some help. But Tzuyu had her cornered, there was nowhere else to go.

"You look very pretty tonight," Tzuyu remarked, taking her slender finger and lining Sana's mouth. Sana gulped and stayed silent. Tzuyu smirked at this. "What, are you scared? You shouldn't be scared of me Ssssana...."

Sana whimpered and struggled against Tzuyu's grip, but it was no use. "Stay still," she growled. Tzuyu leaned in and kissed Sana slowly, and Sana almost screamed against it. The kiss was horrible, tasted of old beer and fruit punch.

As Tzuyu pulled away, Sana took her opportunity. "Help!" she screamed, kicked, and thrashed. She didn't know what Tzuyu could do if she had to spend another minute with her in the bedroom. 

"Stay quiet," Tzuyu slurred. Sana heard footsteps coming to the door and she screamed again. It was muffled by Tzuyu's hand, but thankfully it worked. The door was swung open by none other than Park Jihyo. 

"S-sana?" she stuttered, looked at the position they were in. Tzuyu's had her pinned to the wall, but now they were both looking at her with different expressions.

"Tzuyu get off of her!" Jihyo yelled as she ran over and pried Tzuyu's hands away. 

"Why should I do that?" Tzuyu slurred. Jihyo only rolled her eyes and this comment as she pushed Tzuyu out of the bedroom.

"You're drunk. Go home," she snarled as Tzuyu winked at Sana. 

Sana shuddered and sat down on the hard mattress, and Jihyo sat next to her. "I'm so sorry I left you there, I should have known better with Tzuyu around. She's a bit of a rebel at her college, I should have known that her drunk mixed with her infatuation with you was not a good idea..." she rambled on until Sana stopped her.

"It's not your fault," Sana said simply, taking Jihyo's hands soothingly. She smiled softly and sighed. Jihyo's eyes met hers, and Sana felt herself blushing.

Jihyo leaned forward and their lips met, but this time it was perfect. It didn't taste like alcohol and God knows what else, it tasted like Jihyo's cherry lip balm. Sana kissed back immediately, and she felt Jihyo smile into it. 

That was Sana's third mistake. 

-

A/N

Helloooooo! I hope you guys all enjoyed that crappy chapter and aren't emotionally scarred. I promise that I didn't mean to make Tzuyu such a jerk, I love her but it had to be done. 

Please tell me your thoughts on the chapter and any suggestions in the comments! I seriously love it when y'all vote, comment, and all that stuff. It helps a lot! I'll try to update soon after.

Have a great new year! <3