fairy lights & flushed faces

hi jihyo

jihyo uwu 💝
i have to be at the dinner place at like 4:30
so i'll pick you up at 4:15, sound good?

sounds good!

jihyo uwu 💝
it's a date ;) see you then!

Sana's heart fluttered at the thought that she was even talking to Jihyo. And now she called it a date? What kind of date? Sana's mind flashed with questions and scenarios as she got out her phone once again.

what should i wear?

jihyo uwu 💝
something nice, it's not too formal

k thanks

Sana turned off her phone and flung it away. She got dressed in a floral dress and tied her hair up in a bun. Just the thought of seeing Jihyo at her doorway made her heart leap. What if Jihyo thought she was ugly. Sana frowned in the mirror. Jihyo probably felt bad for her, seeing Sana alone by the trashcan every day. She would drop her after this little "date". But Sana pushed these degrading thoughts away. All she should focus on was Jihyo, and how freaking beautiful she looked. It didn't matter if she had a crush on a "straight" girl.

She heard a knock on the door of her apartment. Sana rushed quickly to the mirror and fixed her hair. Her face still looked like a tomato, but there was nothing she could do about that. She would probably blush even more when she saw Jihyo at the doorway. Sana took a deep breath before opening the door.

"Hi Sana!" Jihyo's beautiful washed away all her thoughts and worries as she opened up the door. 

"Hi," she blurted out quietly. Jihyo just laughed and looked at her dress. Jihyo herself was wearing a red wool sweater and black leather pants. She looked stunning, as usual, and this fact made Sana's heart do backflips in her chest. What had she done to deserve this disrespect?

Jihyo put her hands on Sana's shoulders. "You look so good! That dress is amazing," she commented.

"Thank you," Sana looked down.

"Well, we should get going," Jihyo said. She linked her arm in Jihyo's and led her out of her apartment. Sana rushed to close the door as she didn't want Jihyo to stop holding her arm, no matter how much Sana blushed at the action.

Jihyo's uber was outside waiting for them as they both crawled into the backseat. Jihyo told them an address and we were on our way. Sana looked out the window. Suddenly a thought came in her mind, she didn't even know where they were going.

"Um, where are we even going?" Sana questioned, just loud enough for Jihyo to hear. Jihyo laughed. "We are just going to a small winery. I book gigs there a lot."

Sana nodded. Thankfully, her crush was not kidnapping her.

Eventually, the uber pulled up to a small field when Jihyo grabbed her bags. "Thank you!" Sana called out as Jihyo paid the uber and promptly walked away from the car. They entered the small joint, and Sana stood by her side as Jihyo checked in with the manager. They entered the outside patio area and Jihyo turned to her.

"I'm going to set up, but you can go grab whatever seat you want. I'll try to keep you company once I'm done," she smiled and winked.

Sana blinked and walked hurriedly away as she saw Jihyo smile fondly at her. Jihyo, why do you keep doing things to my heart? Sana thought. 

-

As Jihyo set up her mic and the band was tuning her instruments, she thought about Sana. Sana was the pretty girl that she noticed at the coffee shop that day. Sana was very shy, but Jihyo really wanted to get to know her. She seemed like she would be a very nice friend.