For as Long....

Natsu's pov

I sighed contently while looking at the blonde girl in my arms. We sat underneath a tree with her seating in between my legs sleeping.  I brushed a strand of her hair.

"You look cute when you sleep. " I mumbled and oicked her up bridal style.  She moved a bit but snuggled into my chest.  I chuckled and hopped into hee window. I set hee down gently on the bed and sat on the edge of it.  I held her hand as she slept. How did I get so lucky with her?  I climbed into the bed next to her. I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her close to me while drifting off to dreamland.

I woke up to the sound of whimpering and crying.  My eyes snapped open as I sat up.  I looked around and my eyes landed on the crying figure beside me.  Luce was curled up in a fetus position while tears flowed out continously from her eyes. 

"Hey Luce.  Wake up." I carefully shook her awake.  Her eyes slowly opened and looked at me.  She looked scared and it hurt me. 

"P-Please tell me this is r-real. " She whispered frozen as if something would happen when she moves.

"This is real Luce." I said and touched her hand.  She flinched before relaxing. She sobbed and tackled me into a hug. I hugged her bak and stroke her hair as she cried.  I'm really worried. 

"I-I... " She sobbed.

"Shhh... Shh...... Just let it all out." I said and rubbed her back in circles.  After a few minutes she calmed down.

"May you tell me what happened?" I asked.

"It was a nightmare." She started.  Aw... Poor Luce. 

"Y-You were ignoring me.  You acted as if I didn't exist.  You hated me." She cried. 

"You started going out with other girls not thinking of me in the shadows.  I got hurt but you went to another girl leaving me all alone." She said.  I sighed.  Why must I cause her this sadness? I made her look at me and I saw tears still streaming down her cheeks.

"Luce remember this. " I said and put my forehead against hers.

"For as long as I live and as long as I love,  I will never not think about you. " I smiled and kissed her.