Bestfriends

Friends.....

*Rrrrriiiiinnnnnggggg*

The doorbell rang making Lucy groan and walk to the door. She opened it seeing her friend Lisanna standing there with a smile.

"Oh, hey Lisanna! Come in." Lucy said and stepped aside letting Lisanna in.

"Hey Lucy! I'm sorry for bothering you." Lisanna said.

"Oh no. It's totally fine." Lucy said and closed the door behind her.

Bestfriends.....

Lucy sighed heavily as she walked in her apartment with heavy groceries on both of her hands.

"Hey Luce!" Natsu said while waving at her as he sat down on her couch.

"What the hell are you doing here without my permission you baka!" Lucy yelled angrily.

"No need to be loud Lushee." Happy said as he nibbled on some fish.

"You too!" Lucy yelled.

"Geez Luce. You really need to shut up." Natsu said while rubbing his ears. Lucy's eyes twitched as a tick mark appeared on her forehead.

"Why you...." Lucy said.

"LUCY KICK!!"

Friends.....

"Good night Lucy." Lisanna said.

"Goodnight Lisanna." Lucy said and turned off the lamp. They both got in their beds and went to sleep.

Bestfriends.....

"I'm so tired." Lucy mumbled as she stumbled towards her bed.

"I better get some rest." She said and got in under covers. Natsu sneaked in through her window and plopped down her bed.

*snore*

Both snored like a pig all night long.

Friends.....

"Let it all out Lucy." Lisanna said as she rubbed Lucy's back.

"I can't believe that bastard. I ran away from him then he cimes looking for me asking for money!" Lucy cried.

"There, there." Lisanna said and looked at her watch.

"I'm sorry Lucy but I gotta go. Mira and I are going shopping." Lisanna said.

"I-It's fine." Lucy sniffed. Lisanna gave a smile before walking out of Lucy's house.

Bestfriends.....

"Tell me where is that bastard! I'm gonna go beat some crap out of him!" Natsu yelled in rage seeing his bestfriend cry.

"Y-You haven't even heard why I'm crying Natsu." Lucy said.

"I don't need some fucking explanations all I need to know is who is this person who made my bestfriend cry and where is he right now." Natsu growled.

"Nashuu!" Happy said flying in through the window.

"Oh! Lushee why are you crying?" Happy asked worriedly.

"It's nothing Happy." Lucy said wiping her tears.

"Well, Natsu you're late for our fishing trip!" Happy said.

"You can go on by yourself Happy. I wanna stay with Luce." Natsu said.

"Okay then more fish for me." Happy said and flew out.

"Why didn't you go with Happy Natsu?" Lucy asked.

"I'm not gonna leave your side Luce. Hat's what bestfriends are for." Natsu said while smiling.

Friends.....

"Oh, I'm sorry but Lucy is still sleeping." Levy said as she glanced at her sleeping friend.

Bestfriends......

"Ok, wait a sec." Natsu puts the phone on the bedside table and jumoed on his bestfriend.

"Wake up Luce! Someone's on the phone and wants to talk to you!" Natsu yelled.

"Shut up! LUCY KICK!!"