He's My Boyfriend

Lucy's pov

I watched outside the window as the rain poured down. I could hear the little bits of drops that hits the window and slide down to the pane. I sighed for the nth time and looked at my teacher as he talked about sensical stuff that I don't care. I was about to go to sleep when the final bell of the day rang. I sprung up in glee and packed my things. I was about to go out when a foot stop my way.

"Well, well, well....ain't it a Heartfilla brat?" She said with a teasing smirk. I rolled my eyes and stepped on her foot walking away. She screamed in pain and clutched it.

"How dare you do that you bitch!" She yelled.

"Oops. I'm sorry. I didn't know your foot was there. I thought it was an ugly cockroach." I smiled and walked away. I walked out and waited under the shed. She soon came up next to me and glared. Is she a follower of mine or a stalker?

"You're such a hoe you know?" She asked and her girl friends giggled.

"Yeah I know that already but I don't think you know that you're such a bitch." I said and she glared at me harder if that was possible.

"Well you look like an old woman. How old are you? 80?" She asked.

"At least I don't look like a clown and I'm 17 if you didn't know." I said and she sighed frustatedly.

"You probably went to get a surgery on your breasts to make it look bigger. Are you trying to get boys' attention coz honey it ain't working." She smirked.

"Like you could talk. My breasts are naturally this big. You're just jealous because no surgeon can make a breast this big. Honey I know you got your face done. In your family the nose ain't that small and high. Your face looks like it doesn't have any fats. Those breasts? If I remembered your sister told me you were flat and got it bigger. Those butt? You look like a walking balloon. Are you trying to cover your true self? Cause that ain't working your true colors still come out." I said boredly and looked ay my watch then at her. I saw her fuming red and her boyfriend walked up next to her.

"Is that ugly annoying you again babe?" He asked and kissed her cheek. I stared at them disgustingly. Almost everyone was out watching us bicker.

"Yeah baby boo. She said I got everything in my body done." She fake cried.

"That's just the truth my dear friend." I said and sighed. I saw his fist coming towards me and I shut mt eyes closed. When I didn't feel any impact, I opened my eyes and saw a hand gripping a fist. I looked at the owner of the hand protecting me and my eyes lit up. There stood my dragon releasing a dark cold aura. His salmon locks sticking out to every direction. His eyes burned with fury and anger as he glared at Bickslow and Lisanna.

"You dare hurt what is mine?" He growled and Bickslow immediately went on his knees begging for forgiveness. I was shocked by this but neverthless I was hapoy that my dragon is here. Natsu looked at me softly.

"Did anyone else hurt you?" He asked calmly as he walked towards me.

"Well his girlfriend kinda did." I smiled and he growled glaring at Lisanna who whimpered under his glare. Now who's a bitch?

"Laxus." He said and both stiffened up. Laxus came out of the driver's seat with an umbrella. He stood infront of the two glaring at them.

"You okay Lucy?" Laxus asked and I nodded. Soon a groan was heard and the window of the car was open.

"Hur- ohohoho! There's fun happening and neither of you invited us?" Gray and Gajeel soon came out of the backseat. Natsu sighed and held me to his chest hugging me tightly as if I would disappear.

"So who was it now?" Gray asked as he messed my hair. I pout and pat it down.

"Was it you two?" Gajeel asked while cracking his knuckles. He gkared dangerously at Bixslow and Lisanna while having an evil grin.

"Bring them both to the interrogation room. I need to talk to them both later." Natdu ordered. He turned to the audience and they cowered in fear.

"We best be going or we will be late in our date." Natsu said as he looked at his watch and looked at me with a smile. A limo pulled up and he led me there. He opened the door and pecked me on the lips.

"Thanks for coming on time. I don't know what would've happened if you didn't come." I said as we both got in.

"I would always save you Luce. Always. No matter where you are I'll always come to your aid." He said and kissed my forehead. I smiled and put my head on his shoulder. He's Natsu, my boyfriend alright.