03

Leah led me to an empty bedroom with dim lights. She pushed me on the bed and crawled on top of me quickly. Rapidly she brought her face down to my neck and sucked on my rough skin. Soon her hands moved to my belt to undo it. I groaned when she abruptly stopped.

"Let me get ready." She winked as she slowly got off of me, leaving her lingering kiss on my neck. She strutted to the bathroom attached to the bedroom, swaying her hips back and forth.

Once she shut and locked the door I sat up in the comfy bed. I rubbed my head and ruffled my hair, letting out a soft groan due to my massive headache.

Leah has been my friend since I've moved here. She was my first friend considering she lived next door. As we have grown up and become horny teenagers, it's nice to have a quick fuck buddy that lives across the street.

I began to become bored with waiting and I let my mind wander free. Somehow it ended up back at my earlier encounter with the boy at the concession stand. His bright gray eyes and perfect white teeth replayed over and over in my head. I became curious about what the small boy was up to, so I decided to walk downstairs, completely ditching Leah.

People were still scattered throughout the house, all dancing to the loud music, but my attention was drawn to the big circle formed in my living room. My eyes scanned over the laughing teenagers until they landed on a particular boy who looked very out of place.

I approached the small circle and sat down next to Liam.

"What're y'all doing?" I asked with a small smile.

Lexi, Leah's best friend, looked at me with her vibrant green eyes. She shot me a smile of her perfectly straight white teeth.

"Playing a small game of Drink or Dare." She said with a wink. My head automatically shot to the small boy sitting next to me.

"Has he went yet?" I asked pointing my thumb towards Liam. Lexi began to laugh while shaking her head.

"No, we haven't started yet, but he can go first!" Lexi said with enthusiasm. Immediately my hands became shaky. I'm not trying to be rude, but I'm not sure Liam knows what Drink or Dare is or how to play it.

"So Liam, drink or-"

"I'll go first!"  I yelled quickly, cutting Lexi off. Immediately my face turned red. "Uhm yeah I wanna go first. Dare." I said while rubbing the back off my neck. Lexi shot me a devilish smile before standing up, grabbing an empty beer bottle.

"I dare you to play 7 Minutes in Heaven with whoever this bottle lands on." She said with a small wink. The small crowd of teenagers began whispering amongst themselves, as I simply just rolled my eyes. Liam, however, sat there with confused and curious eyes.

I wait patiently as Lexi places the bottle on the ground. Her green eyes shot up to meet mine and I sensed the evil within.

"Go wait in the closet, Jackson" She smiled and focused her attention back on the bottle. I simply just rolled my eyes and headed towards the empty closet. I sat in the dark and waited for what felt like forever until a small figure walked in. I couldn't tell who walked in, but whoever it was, they were very petite and smelled of pine trees.

Without thinking I slowly grabbed the small girls face and placed my lips against hers. Her lips were soft and tasted of strawberries, one of my favorite fruits. The small girl stood frozen, not moving with the kiss at all, which began to annoy me. Quickly I pushed my tongue against her lips which only caused her to squirm.

"What're you doing!?" A voice lower than I expected shot out. The small figure quickly got out of my arms and fell to the ground. I froze in place, letting my arms drop at my sides.

"Liam?"