02

I sat on the soft sofa cushion with a headache surrounded by slutty girls with blaring music pumping through my body. Some would call this a dream, others a nightmare. Right now I'm not sure how I feel.

A mix of drunk and annoyed I suppose.

Everything seems louder when I'm drunk, which only causes a huge headache to emerge. Yet, here I am with a beer in my hand, slowly getting drunk.

I raised up the can and chugged the rest of the beer before throwing it behind me not caring where it lands. I quickly pried the overwhelming amount of girls off of me so I could stand, which caused them to pout. I made my way through the crowd of dancing teenagers and hot make out sessions to the big, wooden front door.

The party has been going on for about an hour so it's safe to say everyone was beyond drunk by now.

I finally made it the door and quickly escaped the hot and sweaty house.

Outside was a much calmer and far more peaceful environment, the only noise being the muffled music from inside being carried away by the soothing evening wind.

I pulled out a pack of cigarettes from my back pocket along with a lighter, desperately needing a smoke to calm my tense nerves.

My eyes wandered over the street I lived on. It was a nice street, nothing wrong with it. The houses were big, two story homes that housed normal happy families, including my own. Street lights lit up the otherwise dark paved road giving off an eerie vibe.

My eyes snapped to a walking figure approaching. It was a small figure who took light steps. As they approached a small smile formed on my lips.

"Winters, you made it!" I said with a toothy grin as Liam approached my front porch. A faint blush formed on his small nose, but it was still recognizable.

"That's not good for your health." He said pointing at my cigarette. My eyes shot down to the cigarette and I let out a small sigh before taking another whiff.

"So is fast food, but they are still in business." I said pointing to the black shirt he was wearing that had the McDonald's logo embroidered on the corner.

His entire face filled with red and his beautiful eyes got big.

"You aren't wrong. Which is why I suppose I only work there and don't eat there." He said quietly. I laughed a bit while taking off my letterman jacket, throwing it at him to wear.

"Cover up man, we don't want to promote any unwanted brands." I said with a wink. The jacket was far too big for him, but it suited him and was rather cute.

I threw the cigarette on the ground and stomped on it to put it out. I glanced over at Liam who watched me with innocent eyes. I shot a smile towards him before motioning my head in the direction of the door as a way to invite him inside.

He hesitated, but ultimately followed me inside.

"Uhm uh- where are your parents?" He raised his voice to speak over the loud music. His face was full of ultimate fear as his gray eyes took everything in.

"My mom and dad are out with my sister and her friends." I said, leading him to the kitchen. He nodded his head softly as he trailed behind me.

"They never really mind if I throw a party as long as I clean it up afterwards." I shrugged opening a big red cooler. I grabbed two beers, holding one out for Liam. He did nothing but stare at the metal can.

"Have you ever drank before?" I asked with a laugh, my eyebrows slightly drawn together. A huge blush formed on his face as he quickly shook his head 'no'.

"Drinking is bad for you." He said, twisting his fingers together nervously. I furrowed my eyebrows together before placing both cans back into the cooler.

"Have you ever been to a party before?" I asked with a small laugh. He smiled awkwardly before shaking his head 'no' once more.

"I've never been invited to one before." He said in his soft soothing voice, trying to hide his face in his shirt.

"Oh shit, do you want to go home? If you're uncomfortable, I can walk you home if you want?" I said shoving my hands in my pockets making sure I had my phone.

"Oh, no! It's fine really. I just got off of work and figured it'd be fun to stop by." He said frantically, trying to assure me he was alright. I shot him a small smile before taking my phone out of my pocket, handing it to him.

"I'm gonna go hang out with some girls, maybe find a quick smash. If you need anything just put your number in there and you can text me or whatever." I said with a smile. Liam smiles shyly as he typed his number into my phone.

I quickly turned around when I felt a hand on my shoulder. I came face to face with a pretty blonde known as Leah. Leah and I have been friends since the beginning of high school. She's a good friend all in all, and also a nice fuck.

"Damn you're jumpy tonight." Leah said, the smell of alcohol on her breath. I smiled at her and took her hand in mine. I leaned close to her ear.

"You up for it?" I asked with a rather husky voice. She let out a small giggle.

"Depends, how much alcohol have you had?" She whispered back.

I quickly pulled away from her and furrowed my eyebrows together in confusion.

"Why does that matter?"

"I'm in the mood for sloppy sex." She said with a wink before turning around, strutting out of the kitchen.

"Come on lover boy I'm waiting!" She called out as she continued to walk upstairs.

Quickly I turned around and saw Liam standing there with his innocent eyes. I shot him a smile and a quick wave before turning around and rushing upstairs to meet with Leah.