I'm Back

Hey y'all. I'm trying to update a lot cauz' I've been slacking😢. Yeah I know I suck .

Enjoy💕

Rayne pov
Waking up from my interruption last night. I don't feel as tired as I would figure. Picking up my phone I realized it's 1.

Hearing my phone ring I look at the caller Id.

Hubby😘

"Hey." Pulling the bonnet I had on my head off. Getting out of bed picking out a some clothes to wear today.

"Hey, you busy?" He asked. Hearing somebody yelling the background.

Pulling a grey overall out. I match it with some sandals. "No, not really. Why?" Getting my Dove body wash to take a shower.

"Well, i'm at my homie house and one of these fools, called some girls over here. So I want you to come. So get ready I'll be there in 10." Beep beep.

Pulling the phone from my ear. "I know he didn't hang up on me." I muttered in disbelief. Heading to the bathroom, throwing my phone on the bed.

__________________________
Skipping to Dante coming

Hearing someone honking from outside. Peeking through the blinds, I see his car. "I would hate to be him" laughing at my crazy behind.

Taking my time to lotion down my body. Just because I'm mad he hung up on me. Hearing my phone ring, I ignore the call.

Hearing it ring again sending it straight to voicemail. Yes, I'm dramatic.

Going to the dresser to grab me a pair of sunglasses. I try on all of them just to make sure, that I know I don't wanna wear them. Well, except the black ones I tried on 5 times.

"Hey son, yeah she's upstairs." I hear my mom say. Hearing footsteps come towards my room.

"Really?" Looking to the side, I see him leaning against the door. Shaking his head, lifting himself up. He walks towards me.

Ignoring him I pick up the sunglasses I was going to get from the beginning. "I'm so sorry. I didn't know you were outside." I said. Sympathetic with sarcasm.

"You didn't hear me honking." He paused, waiting for my response. Shaking my head no he continued.

Walking over towards my bed. I look in the mirror to see him pick up my phone. Chuckling "You ain't hear none of my phone calls or texts."

Walking up to me, wrapping his arm around my waist. "Huh?" Putting his chin on my shoulder.

"Let's go meet the new friends." Brushing past him. Heading to his car putting my seatbelt on. I rolled the window down, so I look at him as he walk to the car.

Watching him open the front door to my house. He started walking and paused. Turning around I see him talking to Marcus.

Watching them laugh, I wanted to know what was so funny.

Doing the man hug, or whatever you call it. He finally got in the car. "Took you long enough," I said. In a playful manner.

Turning his head towards me. Rolling his eyes. He reached his hand out to grab my face. "You lucky I love you." Giving me a quick peck, pulling out drive way.

Making it to his friends house. I see my wife, Sydney. Rushing out the car I run up to her.

"Hey bae," Embracing her in a huge hug. "Hey thickums," Giving me a kiss on the cheek. Feeling someone pull me backward.

Causing me to stumble into whoever chest. I looked up to see the one and only Dante.

"Nope. This is not happening." Walking forward with me still pressed against him. Making into the house I looked around.

Seeing half naked girls sitting on dudes laps. Not caring, I wait for Dante to move from behind me.

Dante pov

Moving from around Rayne, I pat myself on the back for calling her. I don't wanna hear that I did anything with anyone.

Grabbing her, I guide her towards Nick. "Ma, this is Nick. Nick-"Hey ma, nice to finally meet you." Pulling her in for a hug. Why is everyone trying to steal my girl?  

Yanking his hands off her. I pulling her into my side. "No, you call her Rayne, don't make me hurt you. " Running my hand through my hair.

"Calm down." She chuckled. Knowing that I was getting frustrated. "I only want you crybaby."

Shrugging my shoulders, as I flick my imaginary long hair. "See ugly, she only want me." Pushing his shoulder, walking towards the kitchen.

Rayne pov

I think it's so cute, he getting so butt hurt. But, this dummy should know I only want his crybaby behind.

Taking my phone out I decide to change his name.

My Crybaby🥹

Clicking save I put my phone back in my pocket. "Nick's your only friend I see." Grabbing me a water bottle out the unopened pack.

"Naw, I'll introduce you more of them when we cross paths." Opening the fridge to grabbing a beer. Grabbing my hand pulling me to the couch.

Pulling me into his lap, I lean my back against his. "Why you ignored me earlier." He said in my ear. Putting his cold beer on my leg.

"You hung up on me." I said, straight up. Not  beating around the bush.

Sucking his teeth, "My bad ma, I ain't know it was gonna make you mad." Turning me around on his lap.

"I love you, drama queen." Not shocked he called me a drama queen.

"Me too." Waiting for his smart remark. Looking confused at my response.

"I love you too, crybaby." Resting my head onto his.

"Boom, Boom,Boom." all of sudden hearing gun shots