Warming Up to the Idea

A/N:
——-

I really don't have an update schedule anymore.

I'm sorry for not updating, my older sister just passed away and I haven't had the energy to do anything.

Song I listened to writing this

Safety Net-Ariana Grande

_______________________

Rayne pov

Hurrying down the stairs, due to my mother being a snitch. Strategizing a plan in my head, on how to make an escape. Before my dad nosy behind comes out his room, and mom starts instigating.

"Please shut up, please stay in the room," I mutter to myself. Hoping God understand my situation and decides to be on my side.

"Fuck!" Feeling the weight of my body being pull down, as I await for my body to hit the hard wooden steps. Feeling someone catch me from behind, letting a sigh of relief.

"Why would you rush down these stairs in heels?" Hearing my dad voice full of humor.

Not even comprehending what could of happen if he wasn't behind me. After getting myself upright I speed walk towards the door, fixing my dress. That was once showing my cleavage is now flashing those nearby.

"Aht aht," Soon as I place my hand on the door, opening it. I feel someone behind me and my chance of freedom, now ruined.

"Girl, where the hell are going? Ion get no dad, I'm leaving? Shameful." Rolling my eyes, as I softly bang my head against the door.

Slowly turning around, trying to not to make eye contact with the dramatic king himself. "Sir, im going with a friend, you have my location, let's not." Finally making eye contact with him, baby he was not happy.

The hell did I do. This man is staring me down, with his arms crossed.

"So, you got some random ass hoodlum at my house." Uncrossing his arms, he starts pacing back and forth.
"How you know he ain't coming to rob us?"

"How you know he not planning on kidnapping you?"

Pausing to look at me, with every question.

"Yeah!"

Turning my head to look at my mom who's sitting on the couch, clearly enjoying the scene.

"Hello, you can't answer!" Hearing the bass in his voice. "I thought it was rhetorical questions," I say softly. Putting my hands over my face, about to start fake crying. Cause what we not finna do is yell at me.

"Rayne, I'm sorry. Come here." Smiling behind my hand, he's so easy. Slowly walking towards him, trynna force a tear out my eye. "At least let me meet him real quick." Embracing me in his arms, kissing my forehead.

Before I knew it, this man push the fuck out me, and was out the door.

"Run Alonzo! Rrunn!" Seeing mom leap of the chair, rushing around me to see what was happening.

At that point I was over it, I don't know what's about to be talked about. Minus well let him go ahead and get it over with. Heading to the fridge to get me a Minute Maid fruit punch.

"Bye snitch." Walking passed my mom who's still being nosy, instead of going outside with her deranged husband. Descending down the steps, feeling the cool breeze brush past me. I make my way over to Dante's car to hear them laughing.

"What's so funny?" getting close enough, only to hear the last piece of their sentence. "Nah for real, good luck." good luck? Let me go ahead and break this friendship up.