Fine...I'll Go Myself

Enjoy💕

Rayne pov

Feeling pain in my chin, I start rubbing it. "Dang, what the heck."

Sitting up in my bed, I see that Garret long ass kicked me in my chin. I was shaking my head. I pushed his leg. Just for him to put his feet back on me.

Waking up today, I felt good. Well, besides the kick to the face. Yesterday, hanging out with everyone was nice.

Even though I complained about Marcus and them being with us.

I know it wouldn't have been the same without them.

After playing cards, Jocelyn winning, with my help of course.

We decided to go to my house and chill. We ended playing video games GTA, NBA2K, Mario Kart, etc.

(I know some games, but not all. I don't feel like I need to list all of them.😂)

Flashback to what happened Yesterday

You know when you play with people, of course. There are some sore losers. What I don't understand is, you know what you would get into when you start.

"Aye, man, you cheated. I want a rematch. Man, my controller died; that's why you won." Knowing that his controller didn't die, he just wanted to protect your ego.

"I don't wanna play anymore; you got the good person." "Of course, you chose Luigi, knowing he good." I didn't listen to any of them.

I do what I do best, brag about me winning.

It's excellent sportsmanship if you think about it. It makes them feel better about themselves.

After all the heartbreaks, we decided to watch movies and go to bed.

Flashback over

Now, thinking about it. Who else is in my bed? I thought. I was climbing over the bodies on my bed to stand up.

They lucky I have a king-size bed. It's Sydney, Garrett and me, before I got out. Knowing the rest of the were scattered around the house.

Feeling hungry, I realized I had to change my clothes. Going in my closet to get dressed in something warm and comfortable. I grabbed sweat pants, a cropped long sleeve shirt, and socks. Changing before running down downstairs.

Seeing no one up, I decide to make my parents and me some food. I mean, they are the ones who put up with me.

Grabbing my ingredients to make French toast, eggs, bacon, and sausage. I start cooking my homemade breakfast.

Running upstairs, I grab my phone and speaker. Turning on some Tank, I start cooking.

Grabbing a bowl, I mix eggs into my French toast mix. Before, grabbing the seasoning for the eggs. As I decide on making omelettes instead of scrambled eggs.

Now, I hope y'all didn't think I wasn't going to cook for everyone. Smh.

Finishing off the French toast, I grab the powdered sugar and syrup. Pouring it on the French toast for my folks. Getting them some orange juice.

I was carrying the plates up to my parents' room. "Knock knock I'm coming in.", Opening the door and walking in.

Walking in, I see them watching transformers. "Your favorite person made you some food." "Aaahhh, Shemar Moore is here!!!" My mom said, jumping out the bed, running out the door, looking down the hallway.

"Why you gotta be such a dramatic ma. I'm leaving this with dad I gotta get everyone up to eat." Placing the food on the bed, hugging my dad.

"You don't have to worry about waking them up." She said. Getting back in bed before attacking the food.

"Why don't I?" Confused why she said that. Oh god, is she about to eat all the food?

"I saw them going down the hallway. You were to busy talking to see dummy." Laughing, eating her food.

"Why I gotta be a dummy?" I screamed down the hallway going downstairs.

"Because your daddy is one!" Is all I heard.

Walking into the kitchen, I see everyone eating. Grabbing a plate out of the cabinet, I make mine.

"Did anyone say grace before eating?" Looking at everyone while sitting down.

Hearing no one talking anymore, I take it as a no. "What a shame. I raised everyone better than that. One of y'all better say grace."

After grace, that they did it by themselves, without anyone asking them to.

We talked about what we were going to do today.

"We should go to the beach?"

Someone said while I was looking at Marcus, acting a fool.

"I don't like the sand all up in my feet or that nasty saltwater in my mouth." Which some agreed with.

"In all honesty, can we go horseback riding? I always wanted to try." I said. Getting up washing my dish

"What do we look like to you?" Veronica said. "A group of friends who want to try new things with me." Giving them a friendly smile.

And that's how I went horseback riding by myself.

-------------------

(A/N: Hey.

My b 😢🤣 Sorry the chapter was short. I'll make the next one longer.