16

Here's what I didn't know. My castle was being taken over by Cecile. Just to make my week better and she planned it when she was being brought to the world by the wolves. What else didn't I know..oh she's an idiot oh wait I already knew that. I was in the wine cellar of the castle, even though I hate wine. Stepmom could have this room for all I far I care. And Cecile was here. But her name was Celestria or something weird.

Well I'm all alone in this creepy place. I want back to reality. I bang the walls hoping to wake up, but that was useless. very. So I screamed. that failed. Then BOOM! Ryan appeared and brought me out. Actually I wish it was a guard. I think he went back to reality.

"We must kill this queen." he said lifting me out.

"Why kill me?"

"Choose. This Reality or the other! You have a week to decide."

"A week?"

"A week and and week is!"

I woke up. My alarm woke me and I turned it off. Which world? The one with no or bad parents? Ryan or a fake guard? Which one?

---

I put my stuff in my locker and started heading to my first class.

"Hey!" Dazzle said.

"Hey."

"Feeling good?"

"All right."

"Next week is the masquerade!!" She squeeled.

"Oh my gosh I totally forgot."

"It's okay if you got everything, girly!"

"I do. And please do not call me girly."

"Sorry! I'm hanging with a new crowd."

"You're ditching the candle club?"

"It was a stupid idea anyways!" Worse week ever.

"Have 'fun' with them, it doesn't matter. I'm boring anyways."

"Thanks." she said as she walked over to Cecile. Her over me? She raced back over to me. "Did you hear? Ryan dumped Cecile."

"Good for all I care." She ran back over to the drama queen.

What was I hearing out of Dazzle's mouth.

In three classes she called herself Danielle. Was that her real name? Everything was SOOO confusing. Then my homework and my books started piling up. Just what I needed. No sleep is what this all spelled.

Lunch came and I sat with the club, which was now dead and Dazzle was with her other friends now.

"She seriously said that! Let me get her!" Caleb said. We pulled her back not letting her.

"No." her twin said.

"I vote revenge. Cold hard Revenge." Avery said clearly.

"No! Let's pull a prank on her!" Jessie said.