Once

• Dedicated to All those who need help and love and are lost

I believe we all have reasons here. None of us don't.

I believe that I was found by fate.

I believe fate doesn't like me.

I believe karma is very lazy.

But what I don't believe..is love.

I became an orphan when I was 3. I explored the world until I was caught. I was stuck in an orphanage, full of other idiots. I was about the smartest girl there.

Soon I was adopted, because they ended up having to have a silent auction over me, unless they wanted a hunger games. Because everyone wants a smart girl who's been to India, Brazil, Canada, London, France, Berlin, Ireland, and Haiti. I grew up in the beauty of a town in Paris. Learned English in London. But I still have a French accent.

I was adopted by a busy couple. Sometimes the nanny comes to take care of me. Mostly the cook takes care of me.

Let's start when middle school started.

"Hello, Class!" Said Ms. Winkle. "I am Ms. Winkle hopefully you all know that! I hope you all got your lockers open just fine!" The problem was my locker wasn't working. Mine had broke, and Cecile and Halle laughed at me. I had to use my cousin's locker. I sat in the middle, and next to a boy.

A girl with red hair and glasses raised her hand.

"Was yesterday the open house?"

"It was Saturday."

"Oh!"

"To start English off, I'll give you a paper write something, prepare to share." She started passing out the paper. I got mine and all I could think of is when I went to London and got onto the London Eye. The boy next to me was writing a lot down. Ms. Winkle was at her desk. The boy turned to look at me. He winked at me. I blushed.

"I'm Ryan." He whispered.

"I'm Rebecca."

"What are you writing about?"

"When I went onto the London Eye."

"Cool. Mine's a secret."

"You can tell me!"

"Um..you'll see." I blushed again. Ryan seemed cool and nice. Our time was up and soon I had to share.

"Hi my name is Rebecca Winters. But my real name is Rebecca Solaris. My parents died when I was 3. I explored the world, and this is about the adventure I went to London." I took a deep breath. I had to stand by my desk. "When I was 6, and I had a teddy bear named Stevie I went to the eye of London. I was in line for a while. I got onto the eye and I looked out the window. It was stunning. I feel like at home. When the thing stopped I was so sad to get off. I explored the rest of the area. I have to say, that there was a purpose I was there. There was a quote in my mind, 'You are never too lost to be saved.' I felt like I wasn't lost in this small world. I felt as if my mum and dad where with me there." I quickly sat down.

"That was lovely." Said Ryan.

"Thanks." I blushed again.

"You blush easily. The rest of the class was talking too.

"QUIET!" Said Ms. Winkles. "Ryan you're next." Ryan stood up.

"Hi I'm Ryan Black. I've been here in Louisiana for 4 years. I wrote about friendship." Cecile glared at me. She mouthed, "mine". I didn't care what she said. "So um, yeah." He laughed. "I came to 2nd grade, really scared. I found my friends quickly but now there not really my friends anymore. But today was a special day. I met a girl, who's sad, miserable and lonely. I know I probably made her day, even though this is really weird but she's something special. I don't care if she's poor or rich all I care is that she knows she's special." He sat down.

"Thank you Ryan! Well that's all! Class dismissed." Ms. Winkle stood up and erased her board. I walked out with my books.

"Welcome to our awful grade!" Ryan told me as I walked to my next class.

"Thanks. Who's Cecile?"

"Oh, some really popular girl who's really rude."

"Oh. How did you know about me?"

"I could tell. Whoever laughs and blushes like crazy has to be broken." I start to cry. I put my head oh his shoulder.

"I've been broken forever. So alone, it's so sad." I take a deep breath. "And I've never had a friend or family. Well not really. My adoptive parents are always working and the cook takes care of me. But she's always cooking! I'm so broken!" I cry some more. He moves my head and turns to me.

"You are not alone, Rebecca Winters. I don't care you are not alone! Ever." He hugs me.

"I feel so awful. Go with Cecile. You don't need to worry about me. Plus we need to get our classes. I'll be late."