Seventh

The next morning, Cecile came around and gave everyone an card invitation to her birthday party. After I got mine, Dazzle came up to me.

"SQUEE!" She was jumping up and down, "I WAS INVITED AND SO WERE YOU!"

"Duh, it's not that special. I found some stuff but I was told that my grandma has cooler stuff. She went to a lot of balls."

"But this is a special one, moms going shopping with me."

"Cool. It's kinda like buying a prom dress."

"Yeah. Have you seen our Sadie?"

"Yes. We are much a like."

"Oh.."

"Is it bad?"

"Let's says she's never dated."

"There's not a problem with that."

"..."

"What." The bell rings. "Got to go." I rushed to my Spanish class.

"Ah! Rebecca!" She said. "Tarde de nuevo!"

"Lo Sé."

"Ah. Sit." I sat in the back everyone was chatting. "Silencio!" We all hushed. She started talking about the history of Spain. History bore me a bit. I take out my pencil and play with it. I take a piece of paper and draw a heart cut in half. Soon the bell rung and I ran out of class.

"Class is so boring!" Caleb says, who is next to me. "Hey what's up there, Rebeccie?"

"Nothing." I look down at my books.

"Some thing is wrong? Come on. I'm you're candle buddy!"

"It's just_" I realize it's gym. "I have gym now, then," I hesitated. "I have math."

"So? There's nothing wrong."

"Cecile is my math and gym class."

"Oh.."

"Yeah."