-"What world do you leave Doctor? - it is all over the news. Haven't you see?" - another said

-"I guess when I am not working here I try to have some sleep" - I reply while cleaning myself and dispose of my apron full of blood.

-"who is the puppy eyes watching us? - Her boyfriend?" - a nurse asked. I knew she talking about the green eyes guy I had talked before.

-"I can believe you don't know who he is!!! - he is the Green Ninja, Lloyd Montgomery Garmadon, son of the Monster, Lord Garmadon, he actually saved us by defeating his own father" - Tom, resident doctor, answered the question in a very excited voice. And got my interest. I laugh to myself, as I finally understand his joke before.

-"Ah! "- the nurse gasp - "Why is he waiting like that? - is he taking her to jail after we finish? "

-"That is cruel guys!" - I said

-"Nah! Is more like they were having a thing, at least she made him believe that was the case, some paparazzi manage to get some intimated pictures of the two of them together, just before everything happened. - accordingly, to the media, she was just using him to get what she wants: Bring Garmadon back!!." Tom again very excite finishes his sentence.

When I heard that I felt sorry for him, poor guy! If after all that, he was still standing there waiting to hear about her fate, his heart was far more damage than her body.

I finished cleaning myself and disposing of my hat, mask and gloves, and made my way out, signing some papers and giving the others instructions for when I wasn't there.

-"Well, guys I see you all in the day after tomorrow" - realising I didn't even know what day of the week it was -"I Am really desperately in need for some rest." - I Said as I Finally leave the room.

As I Open the door, the green eyes looked at me as if asking: - "how is she?"

-"She has survived! So far!" - I Said quite abrupt, realising his hands was still bleeding, as he tries to hold them against his sleeves, full of blood now.

-"Follow me!" - I told him, and he did as tell without questioning.

-"Sit down" - I Said point the bed in the treatment room we just entered, now he looks a bit suspicious, but follow my instruction.

- "Let me see your hands?" - I told him in an authoritarian way, I Was bit cross he hasn't got that hands sort while waiting, I Was tired, but I felt I have to fix his hands before I leave. He protests!

-"Honestly I'm fine, you don't have to worry about....." - he tries to get up, I Interrupt him

-"Sir, you can not stay in a hospital for hours bleeding like this! Please sit down and let me see your hands" - I said realising I was almost shouting at him, it works, he sits back and opens his hand to me.

-"If you are brave enough I will give you a lollipop!" - I said with a much calmer voice, try to break the ice after my storm, he gives me a grin.

I reach his left hand with my right trying to remove his sleeves way so I could see the wounds.

But as my fingers lightly touch his palm I got a 200 volts shock that almost drop me in the floor.

He quickly grabs my arm catching me before I fall, and getting blood all over my white sleeves.

-"I am sorry, this never happened, it must be because my hand is 'kind of hurting' and my elemental power seems to be unstable" - he looks all embarrassed for what just happened.

-"It is OK!" - I Turn around and put some gloves in my hands, observing that my finger was glowing - "I should never start that without gloves anyway" - I Said that with a friendly smile, sitting in front of him, pulling a tray beside me with all my instruments, and start to work in his hands.

-"So, Elemental power, is that how you called your... " - I wave one of my hand, try to make small talk, as I Remove a piece of glass that was still deep into his hand.

He nodded and grind his teeth and I realise it was hurting, but there was not energy over flooding.

-"Would you like some anaesthetic?" - I asked him.

-"It is Ok! I Can 'hand - le' it." - he said that in a funny way as trying to make a joke. -"Somehow it sounds better if Jay has said it" - he finishes his sentence with a smile.

-"who is Jay?"

-"My friend, well more like a brother really."

-"Is he also a Ninja?" I carried on with the small talk to keep his mind out of the pain, so I Could finish mending his hands.

-"Yes, he is the blue one" - as if I Knew any of their colors.

-"How many of you?"

-"They were four to start with Jay, the blue I Already told you about him, Cole the back, Kai the red and Zane the white, then I Joined, I Am the green, as you may know, and Nya after me, she is the water Ninja, she can't pick a colour" - I saw in his face lighting up as he carries on speaking about his friends. - "Nya is Kai's sister and Jay's girlfriend, and kind of my big sister, she has been looking after me the last few weeks when I almost lost myself..."

He pauses a bit, realising I have finish suturing both of his hands.

-"You are quick! I thought I would have to tell you my entire life" - he said with a smile

-"The psychiatric department is in the next wing" - I said pointing to a random direction, and we both laughter.-"We are done!" - I said turning to the sink to clean myself, but I notice he was still there watching me.

-"is anything else I can help you with" - I asked him

-"Yes, I want my lollipop!" - he said that with a childish smile, and couldn't believe my eyes.

I open a cupboard trying to find the sweets jars we have for the kids, and I also found a box of Ninja Plaster.

-"Would like a 'Ninja plaster' as well?" - I asked him, joking with my 'kind-to-kids' doctor's voice

-"Yes please" - he carries on

-"Here we go, a Red Ninja for you" - there was no green ninja in the box, only guessed it was every kid's favourite.

-"Oh No! He is the worse! I want the Green one" - he said that stomping his feet as if he was really 4 or 5.

- "I am sorry! - I said showing him the box - "No Green Ninja here, only Red, or..." - I pause, trying to read the name in the plaster - "Samurai X...?" - I Said that unsure it was even a Ninja, maybe that should be in a different box I Thought.

- "I have Samurai X!" - he shouts happily, still in his 5 years old mode - "That is Nya, by the way, before she becomes the water ninja, and she kicks Kai's ass anytime." - he said that back to his ... (?), whatever age he actually is, he guessed I Didn't have a clue who Samurai X was!

-"Thank you very much, Doctor ..." - he tries reading my dirt hospital card - "'Okami'"

-"Ruby Okami! And you are very welcome Lloyd Garmadon." He looks surprised I Knew his name. He leaves the room and walks way in the direction of where the girl was.

I went to my locker to get my things and leave the hospital, I Was exhausted, as I Walk towards the reception I saw Lloyd still there watching. For a moment I thought I should just leave, but I couldn't.

-"Lloyd!", I call him, and he looks at me with the sad eyes I Saw earlier - "not much will change until tomorrow, she is on induced coma, in fact, she will stay like that for next 72 hours until we would be able to give a better prognostic. Meanwhile, go home, have some rest, give your Red friend a hard time for not being so popular with the kids" - I Try to cheer him up again, got only a half-smile. - "leave your contact details with her records in the reception, and if something, anything happens, you will be the first one to know."

He nodded thanking me again, and I Left... That was over 4 hours since my shift finished.

But, somehow, I couldn't just go home to sleep, I need to find Mistake.

---

AN: - Dear reader (well, I hope I have some!)

I am pleased to introduce you to my first OC, Doctor Ruby Okami. In the next few chapters, you will find more about her.