Chapter 23 - Give him back

Start from the beginning

"What happened to you, I know your not back fully I see blue and green. Please let me go." I beg and watch his hands pull his hair and groan. Demon smirks evilly

"Well nothing is wrong with me but I still want to punish you." He says walking over to the wall and get a whip. He passes it to Damien who takes it going behind me putting on the muzzle gag. I scream as the tip hits my shoulder.

"You drove my bike?" Demon asked and I paled shutting my eyes. I feel the tip on my other shoulder and pain explodes on my breasts. My eyes snap open and notice Demon has a whip in his hand. I fight the chain but it no use I start whimpering. I squeeze my eyes shut, I pull my legs up shielding my breasts. I shake my head fighting everything. My wings pop out and curl around me. Next thing I know I feel nothing I can't move, can't hear or see.

Demon's pov

I whip her again, Damien and I are insink. I watch her pull her legs up and her big black wings with red and gold sprinkled close around her and her go still.

"Ah fuck not again." I said. I catch Damien's whip.

"She trapped in her head again." I explained dropping his whip. I need to fix him again. And I flicked my whip around his neck pulling tightening it. I grab a chain five feet from Winter pulling it down quickly, pulling the whip and chain his wrists locking it, running to the wall I pull the chain forcing him up. I walk over and take the whip off.

"What are you doing I'm fine." He says while struggling. I snap my whip cutting his shirt off. I walk over and grab a gag forcing it on him. I walk out to my room grabbing his branding symbol attached to a pole I go over to the fireplace and heat it up. I pick it up open the door running behind him I brand him in between his shoulder blades. He roars I sadly shake my head.

"I had no choice this will keep him out." I say taking the gag out of his mouth.

"Please let me down." He almost begged. I went over and sat on the bed. Watching them closely.

"You know I can't until I know that's healed and Winter's been through enough." I sadly reply.

8 hours later-

Damien is asleep and I notice her wings twitch. Suddenly her wings open smacking Damien waking him up, and she stretches.

"What the fuck?!" He says

"Wasn't me." I say seriously. Winter opens her eyes before shaking in fear.

"Hey hey hey calm down." I said softly running over, I put my hands on her face making her look at me.

"Where did the keys go?" I ask.

"Pocket but your letting me go." Damien replies and I run over check his back before releasing him and grabbing the key releasing Winter. Damien pushed me out of the way to hold her.

"Why would you do that babygirl? You really hate us that much?" Damien asked. Well he's back.

"You wouldn't understand. It hurts and my body looks like a family tree or some shit. My ex boyfriend lied to me. I'm being owned! I didn't have a fucking choice. And to top it off what the fuck am I? I don't know what my eye color is. What the fuck did I do to deserve this?" Winter confessed. Damien just held her tighter.

"I'm sorry I hurt you. It wasn't me. Your eyes change colors. And your a tribrid Vampire, when you killed actived your Werewolf, and when you drank from us you got demon blood turning. Now you know the truth and Darkside is your split when your ex took you. You broke fear does that. Work for us join the gang we need you. Your more powerful and stronger than all of us put together." Damien says looking into her eyes.

"I can teach you how to use all weapons and how to fight. Ash can help with flying. Spaz can teach you with the wolf and Damien your Demon side. Ha that's funny. Never mind so what do you say?" I finish as the door burst open.

"I need some time. Alone in my room." She replied wings pop out.

"FUCKING stupid wings!" She yelled I just laughed stopping. When red golden eyes glared. She pushed through the crowd. No one dare stop her.

"Explain now!" Spaz and Ash said. And I did.

"Why the fuck don't I remember?!" Ash asked.

"You don't remember because we made you forget. You were dying in an alley. Anarchy was found by you after saying you were brothers. Grimm's were found in the woods no idea who you were. Scar was in a knife fight and lost. Sky was nearly oded on drugs. We brought you in gave you names and how we found you. You want to leave fine but just know Winter needs us she knows what she is." I explained. Turning to Grimm's.

"And you guys are not evil. I can help you guys with getting out from the control of my father." I said grabbing their shoulders.

"You know the truth, Damien show them." I say and watch him turn around showing his name over a pentagram. It's glowing red meaning Lucifer is trying to get in.

"It's red because it's working and no it doesn't hurt when it's glowing. You would get it anywhere. So what do you say?" Damien asked.

"We will stay." Everyone says.

"I want it on my chest." Gabriel says.

"My neck." Gage adds. I go over to the bookshelf pulling it out and enter my forge firing it up. I draw up the plans, before starting. When I'm done I exit see Grimm's chained up Gabriel hanging shirtless by his wrists. Gage chained to the floor hands behind his back. The rest formed a circle around us.

"This is going to hurt." I hold Gabriel's glowing white hot. I nod to Damien to put on the gag before slamming it over his heart hearing him roar loudly shaking the room. I drop it taking the other one now red and press it to Gage's right side of his neck making him growl. His pain tolerance is higher.

"Now we wait till it heals." I say dropping to my knees. I watch them struggle and beg soon they went to sleep.

"Why are the marks different?" Ash asked. Gabriel has Grimm Gabriel with a rose overlapping the pentagram, while Gage has Gage Grimm with a wolf head overlapping the pentagram.

"It's because it's personal to them. Gage was surrounded by wolves and Gabriel had rose's, always drawing them. While Damien only has his name." I explained leaning against the wall knees pulled to my chest wrists on my knees while leaning my head back.

"What the hell is going on?" Winter says, my eyes snap to her. I jump up running to her.

"Fixing them, what are you doing here?" I say.

"Well my room shook. And I have an answer for you." She adds I lift my hand to her neck pinning her to the wall my lips to her ear.

"Well tell me what you decided?" I whispered tightening my hold making her moan.

"I.. I 'll do it." She moaned out making me smirk.