Lisa: I don't need your opinion. Please. Just leave.

Jennie felt like a stab through her heart after hearing Lisa's words. She was shocked... she has never seen Lisa that way before...

Chaeng: Lisa, I want to stay

Jisoo: I think she made it clear guys. Let's go. Lisayah, I understand. Please let me know when you're ready to talk.

Jennie thought to herself she couldn't give up now. Call it selfish but for her, this is the right time to discuss things. She needed answers too as much as Lisa. 

Jennie: No Chu! I won't leave this room until she talks to me! The news ... right? That's what all of this is about? Tell me! Why are you acting like this? Huh? Why Lisa?

 right? That's what all of this is about? Tell me! Why are you acting like this? Huh? Why Lisa?

Jisoo: Seriously Jen? This is all you could ask her? Isn't it obvious?

Chaeng: Unnie... please don't... she's too fragile right now. Can't you see?

Lisa couldn't take it anymore... she's had a long night already and she got irritated upon hearing Jennie's statements. 

Lisa: NO. 

Lisa was directly looking at Jennie giving her a cold gaze. Jennie felt nervous but this is now or never. 

You really wanna know Jen?

They were all shocked upon hearing Lisa. This isn't their Maknae. This is a different Lisa.

Jennie: Yes. I wanna know. Tell me, Lisayah! 

Lisa: Okay! I'm STILL inlove with you! Happy? I have been in love with you and everyday I have been trying to move on from you and forget you and be happy as you are happy with him!

Chaeng and Jisoo couldn't help but watch the scene transpired in front of them.

Jennie: I am not happy with him! I was never happy Lisa! I have been waiting for you to come to me and tell me all this! But you never did! All you did was flirt with other women! Acting nice among them! Treating them special! Helping them! You... you are too friendly! My God!!!!