Sex With Calum Would Include

Summary: How would sex with Calum be. (Smut)
(Words: 820)
--

1. That little fucker is really great at finding your buttons.
2. He starts by kissing every exposed part of your body, especially the back of your neck, which sends shivers down your body.
3. His calloused fingers rest under the straps of your top, tracing patterns on your skin.
4. When he realizes that you are under his spell, he stops and turns more dominant.
5. With a hand wrapped around your throat, he leans in your ear and starts whispering in his low, husky voice, all the things he will do to your body, making small pauses to take in your reaction.

6. Soon he has you dripping down your legs, he finally thrusts into you, at first going slow to make you feel every inch of his length.
7. His hands cradle your face as he picks up on rhythm, looking into your eyes as your face twists into his favorite expression.
8. Depending on his mood, things can take 2 ways from there. On the first one, he takes things slow and passionate, thrusting into you at a steady pace as his hands stroke your body.
9. On the second one, he fucking ravishes you. He pins you down on the mattress, usually by gripping onto your throat, place a leg on his shoulder, and thrust into you so fast and deep that the bed hits on the wall with every move.
10. Either way, he doesn't stop until you are breathless, both of you panting and seeing stars.

11. Let's talk about those lips for a moment. He uses them so well, it makes your head spin.
12. From the simplest peck, his soft, plump lips have you shrieking.
13. And then he kisses your neck, and then the valley between your breasts, and then your stomach. And by then you can't help but imagine them on your clit, sucking lightly.
14. Of course, Calum knows the effect they have on you, so he just drags the teasing a little longer.
15. Before his lips go where you need them, he makes sure you've felt them on your inner thigh, along with a few bites he adds to make you even more eager.

16. And then he has those hands... They feel like a dream on your skin.
17. As they gently hold your face in place for a kiss, you feel his thumbs rubbing along your face, making you smile during the kiss.
18. Especially, when he is wearing rings, you can't get enough of them. The cool metal contrasts your burning skin. And he loves wrapping his fingers around any part of your body. Wrists, throat, hips, you name it, and Calum grips onto it the next second.
19. Honestly, you can just have an orgasm by looking at his hands. He can simply just practice on his bass lines, or just play around in the piano, and your eyes will be gawking on them, flashing images of those hands holding you or those fingers teasing you and being inside you, popping up in your head.
20. His daddy kink might not be as strong as Ashton's, but it is there. And you can sense it rises whenever he is looking at you stripping down for him, or whenever his jaw clenches when you are teasing him in public.

21. Now, his rough side goes away the moment your lips wrap around his cock. For the first few moments he tries to remain dominant and rough, gripping into your hair and pulling your face more on his cock, but soon a whine escapes his lips and you know he is under your spell.
22. He turns into a total puppy when you are sucking him off. His whines and pleads for more fill the room, his face contorts in the funniest expression. He is putty in your hands, especially when you take him down your throat and gag around his dick.
23. One of Calum's secret pleasures when it comes to sex is fucking you while there is music playing in the background. He especially loves going to town when Arctic Monkeys play is on, or when Maluma songs are on. He lets the music set the pace, getting you right in the mood.
24. After sex, Calum gets super cuddly and soft, and protective. His arms are wrapped around you, holding you close to his body, his lips are softly pecking your forehead while whispering sweet nothings to you. There is no place you two would rather be than in between sheets, tangled to each other.
25. Sex with Calum is more than just simple sex. He is open to what you want to try but also has his own limits, which you make sure to not cross. The energy you both have while having sex is something very refreshing for the two of you, a special moment shared between you two.