"I'll Tell You a Story"

Start from the beginning

"Dorian is too proud to come back.  You know that." Ric said as he moved his hands off my shoulders, placing them flat onto of the desk.

"And you both know how much I respect the both of you."

"Really? Because if we're being completely honest here, I am not feeling the love." I told her.

"But are you sure it's his pride that's the problem?" Emma asked.

~

I had just finished my last elementary class for the day and was walking through the halls when all of a sudden my ears picked up something.

"Watch it, wolf."

"What'd you say to me?"

"I said, watch it wolf."

I know those voices.

It was Raf and Anderson (one of my vampire recruits).

I sighed before vamp speeding to the hallway they were in.

My heels clicked against the floor as I got closer to the two who had several kids surround them.

The wolves stood by side, watching the whole thing.

All of a sudden a few vamps were standing across from the wolves in the blink of an eye.

"Get your vampires out of my face." Raf told him.

"Hey, hey , hey! Stand down."

I looked past the vamps to see that Ric had jogged over to the group trying to get in between Raf and Anderson.

Bad move.

"Get off of me!" Raf angrily said before throwing Ric behind him making me step sideways to avoid getting hit by his body.

I watched as he crashed onto the floor, smashing into the furniture behind him.

I looked back at Ric and waited for a second.

Thump. Thump.

Thump. Thump.

Once I knew he was still breathing I was about to vamp speed over to my recruits but stopped when I heard a voice.

"Hey! Hey, wolves, stand down! Now!" Jed shouted as got in-between the two supernatural groups.

Another vamp sped its way through the two groups and now stood in between Raf and Anderson.

"Enough!" He shouted.

It was Roman.

The wolves started to walk off but the vamps stayed put.

"I suggest you all start walking before I get really pissed and tear your sorry asses apart." I sternly told them as I crossed my arms over my chest.

This made them start to walk.

All but one.

I stepped closer to Roman and Anderson, placing a hand on Roman's shoulder.

"You can go." I told him.

"I really don't think I should." He said keeping his eyes fixated on Anderson.

"I'm not gonna do anything butt munch, she's my favorite teacher."

I looked down at my watch that started to beep and I smiled as I turned it off before looking back up at Anderson.

"Oh no. It's the bitchy smile." He said and I chuckled.

"Okay Ramirez your punishment starts now, go hunt with the kids. And you better take extra good care of Pedro."

"I'm sorry Annie-"