Playboy

It was finally the day when Mio would get a date. She told me about today so I was really excited. Idk who she is going with but I'm sure he is a nice guy! Mio: Bye Guys! Wagon San: Bye~ Have fun on your date! Mio nodded then lefted. Kagura: I'll leave too at our next destination to get fresh air! Wagon San: Ok! She walked away. Hikari walked in still playing with his kendama. Kagura: Oh hey Hikari! Hikari: Hey! He gave you a peck on your lips then sat next to you. Kagura: How do you play with that its so hard? Hikari: I been playing since we were little so I'm used to it.

Kagura: Can I try? Hikari: Ok I'll help you. He gave you it then you tried balancing it. He gave you tips on how to balance it. When you finally did you smiled with glee. Kagura: Yay I did it! Wagon San: We arrived at the destination! Kagura: Oh okay! Hikari: Where you going? Kagura: To get some fresh air why? Hikari: I'll come with. We both got off the train and started walking. The breeze making my hair fly behind me. Then I saw a girl. Wait was that Mio? Kagura: Hikari get down! He looked surprised. Hikari: Why?

Kagura:There's Mio lets go see who her date is!You dragged him to the shop she walked to and saw her and a guy. Kagura: Who is that? Hikari: I'm not sure. Hikari: Cmon let's hurry and leave before she sees us. He held your hand and you walked to park. You both sat at a park bench admiring the nice view of the flowers and such. Hikari: Oh I'll be back here hold this.

He gave me his kendama. Kagura: Oh ok where you going? Hikari: Um bathroom. Kagura: Oh okay! He then lefted. You started playing with his kendama. Wow you were getting better at it. Then you dropped it on accident but someone picked it up. It was a guy but not just any guy.

    Mio's Date picked it up
Kagura: Uh thanks. You grabbed it out of his hands. ???: No problem but your looking mighty fine today what's your name? Kagura: U-uh. ???: It's alright if you don't wanna say all I wanna do is take you out on a DATE. You took a step back. Kagura: U-um I'm not interested. Then Hikari walked up. Now this is gonna get awkward.

-Hikari POV-
I was walking back when I saw Kagura and a guy. He was all up on her. She looked uncomfortable. That's it no one touches what's mine. I walked up to them. Hikari: Um what do you think your doing. But when he turned around it was Mio's date. I was shocked. ???: What are you gonna do about it you don't know this lovely lady. Hikari: I do know because she's my girlfriend

-Kagura POV-
The guy looked shock. ???: Prove it then kiss her. Hikari then grabbed my wrist and gave me a passionate kiss. The guy looked shock again. ???: I don't need to waste my time on you then. He walked away mad. I let go of the kiss. Kagura: H-Hikari he is...  Hikari: I know we need to tell her when we get back. Kagura: Are you jealous? Hikari: N-no. He was blushing. Kagura: Yeah you are I can see right through you! I held his hand till the Rainbow Line arrived.

-On The Rainbow Line/Nighttime-
I saw Mio sitting down at a booth so I sat next to her. Kagura: U-um Mio show me a picture of your date? Mio: Okay! She showed me it. It was the guy who tried to ask me out today. Kagura: U-um Mio that guy tried to ask me out today. Mio: Nani! Kagura: I hate to say but I think he is a playboy. She looked angry. Mio: Wow ok well let me give him a call and give him a piece of my mind!! Kagura: If he says no don't believe him! Mio went to her room and closed the door hard.

I hate when Mio is mad. I went into my room and changed into a white top and black pajama shorts. I was going to say goodnight to Hikari but he pulled me inside his room.

He closed the door and kissed me passionately. I kissed back. He then looked me dead in the eyes and said," Your my werido and no one else's" He layed me on his bed and still was kissing me. It felt romantic and magical. He then let go. Hikari: Get some rest. He layed next to me and pull the blanket over us. I layed my head on his chest then fell asleep soundly.