Picnics And Kuros

Mio told the others that they would go to the cherry blossom trees to have a picnic. Right: For sure that sounds fun! Tokacchi: I'll go with you guys. Hikari: Why not? Kagura immediately panicked.

-Kagura POV-
OMGOMGOMG HES GOING!! Mio: Great! Me and Kagura will buy some food for it cmon Kagura! Kagura: U-uh OK!

-At the market-
Mio: You want bento for the picnic? Kagura: Sure! Mio grabbed the pre made bento boxes with food and bought them. Mio: Cmon they must have already set up for the picnic. She grabbed your hand and walked with you to the place. Mio: Ohayo Guys! Kagura: Ohayo!! The guys replied with a Ohayo. There were blankets on the ground set up. Mio: Ah perfect here. She handed everyone a bento box. Mio: Here Kagura. She gave you a bento box. Kagura: Oh thanks! You smiled at her and she smiled back. Everyone: Itadakimas!!
Then everyone started digging in. Mio: Mm this is tasty! Right: You bet it is! You saw Hikari with a piece of food on his cheek. You grabbed a napkin and cleaned it off. He looked at you. Kagura: You were always a messy eater. You giggled and smiled at him then continued eating.

- FlashBack To When They Were All Kids-
Kagura saw Hikari eating his food then some getting on his cheek. Right: Wahhh this is so good! Kagura grabbed a napkin and cleaned it off. Kagura: Your such a messy eater Hikari. He gave you a glare then continued eating. Kagura: When your an adult I hope I don't have to clean it again. She giggled and starting talking with Mio

-Back to Present Time-

Right: Wahhh I feel stuffed! Mio: You always feel stuffed after a meal. Right took Tokacchi glasses and started running in the field. Tokacchi: HEY GIVE THOSE BACK!! Right who was running yelled: CATCH ME IF YOU CAN!! They both were chasing each other. Mio Hikari and me were laughing. Mio: I'll go get them.

When she was walking she whispered in my ear:Do it now! I looked at her run after Right and Tokacchi. Hikari: Cmon Kagura let's stop them. He began to go up then I stopped him. Kagura: Hikari wait!! He looked back at you. Hikari: Huh what is it? Kagura: I-I u-uh need t-to tell you something. Hikari:Oh ok what is it? You began blushing like crazy. Hikari: You have a fever your cheeks are pink again!
                          -

                                -Hikari POV-

Is she blushing? Is she gonna confess to me. What do I say. I mean I hope she does I kinda like her.
                               -Kagura POV-

I-I. I couldn't get any words out till kuros appeared.

Monster: did I spoil your fun. Everyone joined up again. Right: Everyone let's transform. Everyone nodded.
Everyone: TOQ CHANGE!!
Right: FULL SPEED AHEAD!!
We all charged at the kuros fighting them. I ran towards Hikari trying to help him. He then slashed at a kuro behind me. Kagura: o-oh thanks. Then a monster pushed me and started attacking me. I was throwing kicks and punches at it. It still wouldn't go down. Monster: You still aren't going down Light Blast!

He blasted some ball of light at you. You put your hands over your chest hoping it would save you. But Hikari jumped in the blast and got hit. He fell to the floor. Kagura:HIKARI!! He detransfromed and you did the same. You saw dried up blood near his lip. Hikari: R-run Kagura. Everyone else ran to you. Right: Hikari you okay?! Hikari: I'm fine. Tokacchi: I'll tel conductor San to come this way so you'll get patched up!

The others were fighting the monster while you still stayed with him. Then the monster vanished away. Right put him over his shoulder then helped him into the train.