8.2 - Europe - Berlin

Start from the beginning

'You're gonna at least try to sleep early tonight, yeah? You've been staying up so late for the past week.' Harry advised.

'I'll sleep when I'll sleep. It's not like I stay up on purpose!'

'If it wasn't for you staying on twitter reading tweets till 1:30 in the morning, you'd be able to fall asleep faster. You know what? Give me your phone. No twitter for you tonight!'

'Harry! Come on, it's not that bad, you don't have to take my phone away.' I whined.

'Yes, it is that bad. You've become obsessed with it lately. Don't think I didn't wake up to your sobbing the other night. It's not all unicorns and rainbows. They're also saying bad stuff and it's hurting you. I tried to stay silent, not say anything. But this has gone too far. I can't stand waking up every single night to you crying because of some idiot on the Internet.' Harry ranted.

'Every single night? Harry, it was once! Okay, maybe two or three times. But that's it.'

'Two or three out of seven. That's a lot! Baby, I'm only saying that for your benefit. Please, give me your phone. You really need to stop this.' He cried.

'Alright, I'll stop. I'm sorry Haz.' I whispered hugging him.

'Good! I'm starving, want to eat anything? I know it's late but we haven't had anything since lunch. And that wasn't even good!' He suggested.

'Do they have crèpes here? I'm really craving some!' I exclaimed.

Harry looked at me silently wide-eyed.

'What?' I asked confused. 'Oh, no! Of course not! Don't be an idiot Harold! That's like literally impossible!'

'I mean yeah you're right. But would it be such a horrible idea?'

'Harry! That's like way into the future!'

'Okay, I get what you're saying. How way, though?'

'I don't know Harry! Why are you thinking about this! It's too early!' I bleated.

'Sue me! I like thinking about having a future with you! Is that so wrong? Is it so wrong that I think about how one day we could get married and we'd have two kids? And of course, they'll have the most perfect brown curls because they take after the both of us. And the girl would have my green eyes, and the boy would have your beautiful brown eyes. And they'll be like 2 years apart. And we'll get to feed them and play with them and watch them grow up.'

'OMG!' I yelped in frustration.

'What? What just happened?'

'I don't know, you tell me! One minute we're discussing what to have for dinner next thing I know, we have two kids, we moved to Holmes Chapel so that your mom can be close to her grandchildren!'

'Well, I'm sorry, I think about stuff!'

'Harry, you have planned out the next 20 years of our lives, we've been dating for 3 months!'

'Oh, come on! So you never think about our future?'

'Yes, but I think about what will we do on our next date, or after the tour when we're off work, how often will we see each other, and maybe we can take a holiday or go on a cruise or something I don't know. I do not think about what our children's names are gonna be! You know what our children's names are gonna be.'

'Darcy and James' He mumbled.

'Oh, Harry! Harry look, what we have here is amazing!'

'Yeah!'

'But! I do not want to have everything decided for me! I've spent my whole life like that! I moved to London to change that! I like not knowing right now! And I'm sorry if that scares you, but if you wanna be with me you're gonna have to deal with that!'

'Okay! Fine!' He yelled

'Thank you!' I yelled back.

'We're not done!'

'I didn't know that!'

'Then you're gonna have to understand that you're with a guy who's not gonna stop planning his future with you because he knows we're gonna end up together and if that scares you, tough! Cause you're gonna have to deal with that!'

'Fine, I will!'

'Good! Cause I love you!'

'Oh yeah! Well, I love you too!'

'Well, I'm gonna kiss you now!'

'Well, you better!'

We ended all the yelling by kissing like nothing ever happened.