A Very Glee Christmas

Start bij het begin

"Okay, somebody needs to break the news to her." Lauren decides.

"Uh-uh. Don't look at me. I mean, I'm cruel and all, but that's just hardcore." Noah says.

"Right?! That's my point! Hear me out. Remember when you were a kid, how excited you would get when you would think about Santa clause? How awesome it was? Christmas was the highlight of the year. Why wouldn't you want to keep someone's world magical for a little while longer?" Artie says.

"How?" Mike asks.

"I've got it all figured out." Artie says and we all look at Brittany who smiles back at us.

After school we all head to the mall and wait in line with Brittany to see Santa.

"I'm not sitting on that guys lap. Santa's laps are always really warm, and it's creepy." Quinn whines.

"We all have to sit on Santa's lap. If Brittany sees that we all still believe, it will make her strong enough to withstand all the Santa naysayers in the world." Artie pleads.

"Which is everyone I've the age of six." Sam argues. I give sam a look.

"Don't make me hit you too Sam." I whisper. I visibly see Sam swallow and subtly nod.

"I'm pretty sure this isn't going to work. That guy doesn't even look like Santa." Tina examines the dark skinned Santa clause.

"Trust me, all Brittany's gonna see is the suit. She wants to believe in him. Mercedes, get up there." He demands kindly.

"Go, Mercedes, go, Mercedes." Brittany cheers.

I eventually get up and sit on Santa's lap.

"And what would you like for Christmas?" The obviously fake Santa asks. I look at all my glee club members; my family.

"I want the glee club to have a good year. I want things to get better for us... oh and a tablet and some art supplies would be nice too." I smile and hop off his lap to go to the friends that aren't still inline.

We watch as Brittany gets on Santa's lap and we all look at her in shock as she asks for Artie to be able to walk.

"Now we're screwed." Artie says defeated.

I walk around the mall with Artie after the glee club spread out to do some Christmas shopping.

"I'm looking for the perfect thing to buy Coach Sylvester." I inform him. He looks at me from where I'm pushing his chair.

"Just get her some protein powder or something." He says simply. I shrug in distaste.

"Everybody's going to get her that. I need to find something that's different, something that really means something to her." I express.

"Well, I'm sure she'll love whatever you get her." He responds with uncertainty. I laugh.

"Right. And then she'll give up some of her Cheerios budget and give it to glee club!" I say in mock cheer. We both laugh and continue on looking through the mall.

The next day at school I stand at my locker and grab Coach's present to give to her later.

"Who's that for?" Tina asks as she and Mike walk up to my locker.

"Coach Sue. No matter how cruel she is, everyone deserves a Christmas present." I say.

We walk into the choir room and gasp as everything's completely ruined. As more people start to come in Santana and Quinn move to stand by me. We're all waiting in the room as Mr. Shue's the last one to make an appearance.