Murderer 05 Unexpected

Start from the beginning

"What's that cat?"

"Well..." Zhan Zhao frowned slightly, took the paper and pen on the table and began to read the words on the back of the photo.

Busy for a long time, he looked up and said: "Little white, the person writing is a child."

"What?" Bai Yutang's face was full of surprises. "Are you sure?"
Zhan Zhao nodded and said: "The writer's hand is very small, and his arm is very short... This size should be a child, and the writing is really immature."

At this moment, the office was pushed open and two people came in. The front was Bao Zheng, behind him, the leader of the dark group, Lan Chenglin.

Zhan Zhao blinked at Bai Yutang - it seems that the case has to be handed over.

Bai Yutang frowned, no words.

Bao Zheng went to the two people and said: "The cases where the gangsters were killed, you do not have to check, handed over to the dark group."

Bai Yutang shrugged and said: "This is a serial murder, not a gang fight."

Lan Chenglin smiled slightly and said: "White captain, I am sorry, according to the evidence we have, the case is not so simple... Of course, the details of the evidence I need to keep confidential, I am here to get the information, please hand over as soon as possible. "

This Lan Chenglin is less than 30 years old this year. He has led the dark group for many years. He is also a well-known policeman with arrogance. Bai Yutang is younger than him, but his statement and ability are above him, so he is very unconvinced and his speech is not very polite.

Bai Yutang didn't argue. After seeing Bao Zheng, he saw that he nodded slightly and asked Jiang Ping to take all the information and hand it over to Lan Chenglin.

After taking the information, Lan Chenglin left and left.

Bai Yutang and Zhan Zhao looked at Bao Zheng and raised their eyebrows... protesting.

"You two are useless to me!" Bao Zheng shook his head and sighed. "The last time I was run by Taber, but according to reliable information, he did not go out of the situation. In addition, it is said that Leonard also sent people. All parties want to take advantage of this great opportunity to re-divide the sphere of influence..."

Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang looked at each other and did not speak.

"Hold!" Bao Zheng reached out and took out a check and handed it to Bai Yutang.

"Wow!" Bai Yutang glanced at it and looked at the string of zeros. "Bag? What? What is the family fee?"

"Crap, not for you!" Bao Zheng glanced at him and turned his face and said to Zhan Zhao: "Your orphanage, Lu Fang will help you raise money. You will give them the money, and send it now. As for the case, leave it alone."

After turning around, he didn't forget to go back and warn two people before going out: "This dark group is jointly investigated with Interpol, you must not add chaos to me, especially you!" At a glance, "Manage your people!"