The Date

No Ones POV

Taehyung was nervous, this was technically his first date with Jungkook. Though Jungkook had a suprise. A huge one.

Jungkooks Pov

I was nervous for the date, I wanted to give Taehyung a promise ring. I had a whole speach planned out. I looked over to see the younger sleeping, his head resting on the car door. I placed my hand on his thigh and rubbed it.

We reached the restaurant, meaning I had to wake up the adorable sleeping other.

"Taee, baby" I said in an almost whisper. He just groaned. I chuckled and placed a few pecks on his face until he woke up.

"Kookieee, stopppp" He whined

"Okay babe" I chuckled and pecked his lips.

As he woke himself up more I got the ring out.

We got into the restaurant and got weird stares, the waitor came up to us.

"Hello, We don't accept gay relationships here. Sorry"

Taehyung looked up at me.

"Fine, We'll go" I said.

At this point Taehyungs lip was trembling, almost crying.

"Tae, baby. Don't cry. I have a plan B okay?"

He nodded.

We got back into the car, Taehyung was letting a few tears go.

"Baby, please stop crying. You're making me tear up"

Taehyung looked up at me... and his tears flooded out like waterfalls.

"I-I don't g-get wha-whats wrong wit-with gay people" He cried out.

"Me too Tae. But I promise, we will always be together, through better or worse. You're my other half who helped me find my true identity. You're the most kindest person, I mean you're letting Jimin stay at yours because he was kicked out. Thats what a kind person does, and you're the kind person I fell in love with, Kim Taehyung... will you accept this promise ring and promise to love me as much as I love you?"

Taehyungs face broke into a huge smile.

"Y-yes" He said.

I put the ring on his middle finger and pulled him into a hug. I parted his fringe to see his full face.. We locked eye contact for a while. I moved in to feel his lips on mine.

As he pulled away he rested his head on my shoulder.

"I love you Kookie"

"I love you too Taetae"

-----
i missed this ff