Depression

No ones pov

Taehyung was depressed.

He didn't feel like doing anything.

He wouldn't talk to Jungkook.

He wouldn't talk to his sister.

He wouldn't talk to his friends.

He sat in the house all day crying.

After the meeting with the principal.

"Taehyung, are you in?" Tae heard from outside. It was Jungkook. Though he knows he should've answered the door, he never.

Luckily Jungkook knew where he kept the spare key and let himself inside.

He saw a tired looking Taehyung, bags under his eyes, Tear marks marked on his face, Messy hair, Boxers and a T-shirt, cuddling a teddy bear.

Jungkook couldn't help but run over to the younger.

"B-baby.. W-whats happened to you?"

Taehyung wanted to reply, but he couldn't. He was to weak.

Jungkook rushed to the kitchen to fetch his baby a glass of water.

Taehyung accepted it, watering up his dried throat and mouth, finally being able to let some words out.

"Have you eaten?"

Taehyung shook his head.

"N-no, I-I h-havent e-eaten s-since t-thurdsay"

The Day was currently Sunday.

"What the fuck Tae. Why?"

"D-depressed"

Jungkook picked him up by the thighs. Having Taehyung put his arms around his neck.

"Baby why?"

"I-I don-don't w-want to loose y-you"

"You won't, I promise. Now take a shower and get ready. We're going on a date"

Taehyung shook his head.

"B-bath"

"Fine, Do you want me to bath you or come in the bath or"

"B-bath me"

Jungkook let out a hummed ''Mhm" as he walked upstairs with Tae still in his arms. He sat him down on the toilet seat as he ran his bath.

After he had finished running the bath he stripped Taehyung and put him in, washing his and giving him small pecks.

After the bath Tae had gone through his whole closet and found a plain T-shirt with blue ripped jeans.

"Wow, you look so beautiful Taehyung"

"T-thanks"

"Come here"

Taehyung walked over to Jungkook who planted his hand on the side of Taes cheek and leaned in slowly for a kiss.

After the kiss the two males walked out to Jungkooks car to go on their date.

-------------
this is a filler ik its crap lmao