Boyfriends?

Jungkooks Pov

BUZZ BUZZ

"Ugh" I groaned at the sudden noise on my alarm, I turned around to see the beautiful young boy lay next to me, Taehyung.

"TaeTae" I whispered softly into his ear. He moved so he was facing me.

"Kookie, I don't feel well" He pouted, I couldn't help but coo at the sight.

"Aw. Whats wrong?" I asked with concern for the younger.

"My tummy hurts" He was acting so childish and it was adorable.

"Want me to call in and say we're sick? Just so I can look after you and treat you with food and medicine and stuff" I asked, grinning.

"Sounds good Jungkookie" I blushed at the nickname.

"Want me to text Robyn or Jimin for you?" I asked

"Mhm, my passcode is 7645" He replied.

"M'kay" I said.

Taehyung: Hey, It's Mr Jeon. Taehyungs feeling sick at the moment so both of us won't be at school, I would like to take care of him. Please tell the others. :)

Robyn: Okay. Whats wrong with him?

Taehyung: He said he has a sore stomach

Robyn: K, gtg get ready for school.

Taehyung: Okay, Goodbye.

"Done" I said. I got no reply, so I looked down to see the younger sleeping. I decided to call up the school to inform I wasn't feeling well.

Bzz Bzz Bzz

"Hello, Bangtan Highschool speaking, How may I help?" The office women said.

"Ah, Hello. It's Mr Jeon Jungkook, I was calling in sick".

"Okay, I'll have a substitute take over."

"Okay, Thank you."

With that I hung up and looked down at the still sleeping younger, I had to admit, I was still pretty tired as well so I decided why not cuddle the younger? Then I realised it was wrong but I couldn't help myself. I put my arm around his waist and pulled him closer. I felt him turning around and hiding his face around my upper abs area, He put his arm around my neck and put his leg over mine. My face heated up from the skinship, I didn't understand why I was feeling like this. Taehyung was just a friend, A student. But, A really cute, sweet and handsome one, with an amazingly outstanding personality. I wasn't one to crush on someone so fast... but I think I might have a crush on Taehyung. We've grown really close within the last few days. No, I can't have a crush on him, He's my damn student. What are you doing to me Kim Taehyung?! I fell asleep still cuddling the younger, I knew it was so wrong but it felt so right.

Time skip

Taehyung woke up startling me.

"Gah! You scared me Taetae!" I said slightly shouting.

"Ah sorry Kookie, I have a question" He said.

"Mhm"

"Why are we cuddling"

Then it came to me we were still attached.

"I..I don't know to be honest."

"Oh, Not going to lie.. I kind of like it, no not kind of, I genuinely really like it, can we stay here?"

"As much as I like it to Tae, we need to get up. Its 1pm"

I earned a grunt from him and a playful slap.