Oops

I'm going to start adding dates and times for now on.

Monday 7:38am Taehyungs POV

Ugh, Mondays. Is what I thought whilst grabbing my phone and switching off my alarm. Robyn ran into my room for an odd reason.

"Taeeee! Someones at the door!" She smiled.

"Ugh, Kay. Be down in a second." I grunted. I looked a mess, I was shirtless, in shorts with messy bed hair and morning breath. As I walked down the stairs I saw an outline of another boy outiside the door. As I opened it I was greeted with,

"You look like you've been dragged through a bush" Jungkook said as he burst out laughing.

"I'm just up shut up" I said back.

"Am I allowed in?"

"No you laughed at me"

After I said that he picked me up so that my chin was on his shoulder and i wrapped my legs around him.

"You know I didn't mean it baby" He said giving my necks small pecks.

"I'm going to go for a shower, Be right back"

"Okay, Want me to pick out clothes for you sweetcakes?"

"Mhm"

I showed Jungkook to my room, it was a mess. I had games laying everywhere, snacks all over the place, razors with blood on them which caused Jungkook to grab my arm to make sure I hadn't hurt myself again. After he let go I opened my closet for him to choose my outfit, I went to the other side of my room to grab a towel, then I finally made it to the shower. I turned it on to the perfect temperature. Not to warm and not to cold.

I put some shampoo on my hands and scrubbed it through my hair, Then I scrubbed it out to clean my hair. I let the soapy water run down me until I was finished. I got out the shower at wrapped a towel around me. I walked out completely forgetting Jungkook was here.

"You look so cute oh my god!" He said.

"Blind bat" I said back which caused him to tackle me onto my bed unraveling the towel off of me to expose my area. I hid my face in embarrassment.

"Stop being to embarrassment, I've sucked it twice"

Saying that made me turn crimson red.

"Babyyy, Stop being shy please?"

"Ok."

"Want me to dress you buba?"

"Yes please" I said.

He placed my boxers on first because he knew I felt uncomfortable being fully exposed. Then he put a white t-shirt on and a black and red checkered long sleeved on, and to top it off some baggy blue shorts. He picked me up bridal style and carried me downstairs and poured me cereal.

"Why are you treating me like a baby, I'm 19!" I said to him.

"Because you're my baby no matter what happens okay? Even if we get exposed. If I get fired and you get 'bullied'. I'll just move you out Bangtan High okay?" He said.

"I love you" I said pouting.

"I love you more baby, want me to take you to school?"

"Yeah please, I can't be bothered walking with Robyn and Xion to be honest" I softly giggled

"Okay, Lets leave, its 8:23am"

"ALREADY!?"

"Yes." He laughed at me.

He picked me up by his back so that he was giving me a piggy back, he picked up mine and his bag on the way out until we got to his car. He put me down so that I could get into the car so I did. The car ride was fine until Jungkook brought up Saturday.

"Tae baby"

"Mhm"

"Did you enjoy saturday?"

I blushed.

"Mmhmm"

"Thats good, I did too"

I didn't know what to say.

"If you ever want to do it again, just call me. Don't be scared okay? Its normal to get urges okay?"

"O..okay"

10 Mins Later

We finally arrived at school, I saw Jess, Jimin, Ellie and Namjoon so I walked over to them.

"Taetaeeee!" Jimin said hugging me.

"Jiminieee" I said hugging him back.

We kept talking about random shit until the bell went.

BING BING BING

Of course we were met with Jungkook.

"Hey class. Settle down. We have maths equations to learn, It sounds boring but when you get to know how to do them it'll be better"

I already knew what we were going to do because he texted me last night. He wrote an equation on the board. '3(7+8)'. He explained how to do it and then asked for a volunteer to come up and do the sum for him, I shot my hand up straight up in the air.

"Okay Baby" He said leaving me and the rest of the class stunned.

"Uh oh" Jimin whispered.

"Class that was a misunderstanding, I'm sorry Taehyung. Would you still like to do the sum?"

I hesitantly shook my head saying no. I didn't know what had just happened, but I'm pretty sure the whole class know.

"Taehyung, Could I see you in the corridor please?" he said motioning to the door. I nodded.

"Look I am so so sorry, I didn't mean to let it slip."

"You should be fucking sorry! This could ruin everything for me!" I cried. I broke down. I was curled up in a ball panicking and my breathing was unsteady.

Jungkooks Pov

Taehyung was shaking violently. He wasn't breathing right. He was having a heart attack.
I ran back into class and shouted.

"JIMIN CALL 911!"

Soon enough Jimin and Robyn were outside with me. I had to tell the class Tae was my boyfriend, but I don't want him getting hate.

"Class, please calm. I need to tell you all something but you need to promise it will stay between us."

Everyone said 'Yes sir'.

"Taehyung and I are boyfriends, but I do NOT want any hate to go towards him. He's having a seizure in the corridor due to being somewhat exposed. So please do not tell anyone, nor give him hate. Understood?"

The class replied with either 'Yes sir' or 'Aww cute'.