Coming Out

This chapter has some smut at the end... Just a warning 💜

Taehyungs Pov

The next day.

I had to tell my friends about the relationship, but I was to scared so I message Jimin instead of our groupchat.

Taehyung: Chim...

Jimin: V...

Taehyung: Don't hate me when I tell you this...

Jimin: What did you do...

Taehyung: Jungkook asked me out and I said yes because I felt that way towards him but he's our teacher and I want to come out to all of you but I'm scared. You're the first person I've told, I don't want to be bullied by our group though... help me please! He said he'll keep it secret but I'm still worried that it will get put out there.

Jimin: First of all, AHHHSHWJSJDJDENJDSIEKKKEEDDJDIDKSKDNDJSKSIDID TAEKOOK! Second of all, aAsjskskslslLKsdkkekeekaAKSKSKSKEKDWKSKDKKE TAEKOOK! Third of all, hes our teacher you idiot, you can't go on dates with him nor do boyfriend stuff with him... Are you sure you want this Taehyung?

Taehyung: I'm positive... So you don't hate me?

Jimin: No! I love you! You're my best friend and nothing can change that ✊❤️

Taehyung: SSKSKSKS im glad i have a best friend like you 💓

Jimin: 😇❤️ Are you coming to school today?

Taehyung: Yeah! :)

Jimin: seeyou then, V 💓

Taehyung: Kay byeeee! 💚

"Who are you talking to Taetae?" Jungkook asked.

"Just Jimin... i told him about us."

"What?"

"He's been my best friend since the age of one. We can trust him"

"Mkay, are you wanting to go to school today?"

"Mhm"

"Okay, could you come here a second?"

I walked over to Jungkook. I felt his hands cup my face.

"I'm glad you said yes baby" He smiled at me. I blushed at him calling me 'baby'. Suddenly I felt his soft lips on mine, I happily kissed back. I released finally when I could barely breathe.

"Let's go get ready, shall we?" He asked.

"Yeah" I smiled.

He gave me these kind of bad boy clothes, black t-shirt which I wasn't confident about, a denim jacket and a checkered shirt around my waste, along with lether pants which were loose on me but I took them anyway.

"Ready?" He asked

"Mhm"

When we got into the car he spoke.

"We can't be seen together baby, Please put this facemask on"

"Okay"

The car ride was really quiet, when we arrived at school Jungkook kissed my forehead and told me he'd see me in class, I saw my group of friends so I ran over to them.

"Taehyungieeeeee!" Jimin shouted as I hugged him.

"Hey Tae, where were you yesterday?" Jin asked.

"I uh, wasn't feeling well" I said.

"You're making it fairly obvious you're lying" Namjoon butted in.