chapter 29

I drove home, bawling. I went to the guy's house instead. I needed my friends.

*knock...knock*

"hey cal!...are you okay?"

"n-no."

michael pulled me inside. the guys were in the living room too. I was weak, I was numb, I couldn't move.

I sat down on the couch, grabbed a pillow, and screamed as loud as I could into it.

"WHYYYYYYYYYYYY!??!!?!?!?" I yelled.

"calum, man are you okay?"

"she's gone...clementine's gone..."

"she left? where'd she go, we'll go find her, don't worry."

"no, she's....dead. clementine's dead." I said very weakly.

they all sat down next to me, and started tearing up.

"w-what?"

"she died, she's dead, she's dead, she's no longer alive!"

"calum..."

"FUCK! FUCK EVERYTHING! WHY COULDN'T I EVER BE HAPPY?!"

"calum, calm down."

"HOW COULD I BE CALM, WHEN THE LOVE OF MY LIFE IS DEAD!? DEAD, DEAD, DEAD! SHE'S GONE."

"..when?"

"not to long ago. she was in the hospital all day."

"why-why didn't you tell us?"

"because, I just wanted it to be me...and her."

we were all crying at that point.

-

the next day i stopped crying. I went to go bury clementine, and that...*sigh* was that.

at the end of the funeral, the doctor stopped by and handed me a DVD. me and the boys and our families went to the guy's house and put it on.

the first thing that popped on the tv was clem.

"okay, um, if you're watching this, i'm no longer alive. I um, I couldn't say this directly to all of you, so here I am, dying. *sigh* okay, where to begin? hopefully the families are here to see this too, so lets start with my family. mom, I love you, so much. i'm really sorry I died before you, but shit happens you know. haley, you're great. keep doing what you're doing. I love you. curtis? you're older now, and you're an amazing person, I love you alot kid. calum's family? michael's fam? luke and ashton's? if you're here, I love you all. so much. thank you for treating me amazingly. you're all very nice, and you're all great people. I love you all. 5sos? is there a band pronounced 5 es oh es there? well, you guys...you guys...,"she started tearing up."...you guys are the best people anyone could ever meet. you're my favorite people too. i've been here, since *sigh* what? since you guys did youtube videos? the teenage dirtbag cover? yeah. thank you calum for introducing them to me. michael, you're awesome. *crying* im really sorry you're not here, but I love you so much. you're the best, and stop dying your hair before you go even more bald. ashton, you're the best best bessstt person. whenever you're sad, it makes everyone sad. I love you so much. I wish you were here. lucas...little little lukey. you're amazing. those were some good times we had, haha. I love you, alot. okay? keep smiling you goof," she paused, swallowed real hard, and looked straight at the camera, "and calum? *smacks lips* you're, my everything. i love you more than anything. I want you to move on with you're life okay? raise our boys, maybe make even more children, but I just want you to be happy. okay? because when you're not happy, the world stops spinning. and the world i'm speaking of? my world. you're the thing that made me smile, laugh, cry sometimes, and I still cannot believe I got stuck with someone as amazing as you I. love. you. I love you. and, I love you. boys? if my boys are there, grow up to be amazing. I love you boys, don't forget about me. okay, well, that's all of my breathe right now, um... thank you everyone for being in my life, without you, I wouldn't have a life. I love you all, from the top of my head to the bottom of my feet. enjoy life everyone. i love you."

and the screen turned black. we were all crying. I turned to the guys, and the were crying too.

the disk it came in had a letter on the back.

don't forget about me. much love, clem.♡

how could anyone forget about her? she's my clementine. she's my girl.

-

a couple says later I went to visit clementine.

"so, um, hey babe. you uh, you died on a wednesday... you always hated wednesdays. um, this is just a quick visit, before I pick the boys up from school. you were the best thing that ever happened to me. you changed my life clem. in an amazing, unforgettable way. you are my one and only. I miss you. um, dont you forget about me, okay? if you need anything, i'll be here. I love you."

and I walked away. clementine rogers, you'll never be forgotten.

(a/n forrest gump references, aye. lol, one chapter left, and then its over. (-: )