chapter 14

delilah hayes. damn that name is so old. she was my ex-girlfriend. but i dumped her ass. she returned to our city last week.

i ran into her at the grocery store and tried talking to me but i ignored her ass.

she was clementine's bestfriend from 1-8 grade. but then she starting whoring around and dated, and i'm not lying when i'm telling you this, she dated at least over 80 guys in those 4 years. what the fuck? she had sex with 3 of clementine's boyfriends in those 4 years, and clementine never forgave her.

i didn't know who delilah really was, so i dated her in 10th grade. that was the year i met clementine. and clementine became my friend a couple weeks before i dated delilah. then she told me about her and then i dumped her when i saw her making out with some guy from the basketball team. what a tramp. she broke my heart.

and now she's back trying to be all buddy buddy with everyone. suck my fucking ass delilah.

oh wait but here's the worst part. you wanna know why i brought her up? SHE'S DATING LUKE AT THE MOMENT. LUKE IS JUST DOING THIS TO MAKE CLEMENTINE JEALOUS BUT ITS ACTUALLY MAKING HER PISSED OFF.

so he invited delilah over when clem was over here and shit went down. fast.

we were sitting on the couch, watching michael kick ashton's ass at a video game. when we hear a knock at the door.

"oh that's for me." luke tells us.

he opens the door and that bitch comes inside. we all stop and mug her.

"hey babe. hello...guys."

"hey there delilah."

"haha! like the song."

"yeahhh. come and sit down."

"thanks."

she walks over to where clementine is sitting and sits beside her. i'm on the other side of clementine, so i try my best not to stare to see clementine's reaction.

"hey clementine."

"hi."

"what are you guys doing?"

"nothing. just sitting here."

"really? thats it? do something! go out with your boyfriend, if you have one."

"listen you little tramp-"

"oh wait, did i hurt your sad little virgin feelings? what? you dont have a boyfriend?"

"shut the fuck up mrs. hiv-positive. you probably have hundreds of viruses. and yeah, i do have a boyfriend. his name is calum!"

"what?" she says.

"what?" the guys say.

"what?" i say.

"yeah that's right, i'm dating calum! and i'm not a virgin anymore! me and him had wonderful wonderful sex a while ago and it was gooood. and he's totally amazing and way better than luke, no offense luke, but you shouldn't try to date him again because you had your chance and you blew it you little whore! so enjoy this and suck my ass!"

she immediately grabbed my face and started kissing me. this is the best day of my life.

but then, delilah being a fucking bitch, pulled clementine off me by pulling her hair and dragging her off.

delilah struggles to try and kiss me but i just push her away and into luke. i get up, and grab clementine's hand and take her to my room.

and shit happens guys. i mean that. and boy was clementine loud.

when we finished we just went downstairs to find the guys' jaws dropped to the floor and delilah is nowhere to be seen.

"where's delilah?"

"she left a couple minutes ago in between the screaming."

"damn clementine you must have strong vocal cords. i think the neighbors from down the street heard you."

"whoops."

"calum you did not just fucking do that."

"oh i did that, luke. you had your chance and you blew it."

"fuck you."

"nah, i'd rather fuck clementine."

clementine smacked my arm after that. and we just sat there, holding hands while the guys remained playing video handed and luke's eating away his feelings.

the day before we left off nowhere. she left an hour after and didn't call me later that day.

so today, it's 10 a.m. i'm coming over to her house.

i go to her front door and knock. haley answers the door.

"oh hey calum. or should i say, the-guy-who-fucked-my-sister?"

"calum's good. um, where's clementine?"

"upstairs. don't do anything gross."

"don't worry."

i go upstairs and walk into her bedroom. shes laying down on her bed listening to music.

i quietly tiptoe towards her. her eyes are shut and shes just laying there. i pull an earbud out and she opens one eye.

"hey." she says sitting up while removing her other earbud.

"hey yourself."

"what are you doing here?"

"just wanna see where we stand."

"we're bestfriends still, right?"

"i-i guess."

"yeah. thanks for doing that yesterday. i just really hate her. i can't believe you dated her."

"i can't either. so uh, you don't ever wanna do that again?"

"nah. it'll ruin our friendship."

my heart sank. damn it.

"so, just bestfriends?"

"of course. if you ever wanna make someone jealous or just in the mood to hug, or hold hands with someone i'm here. but i'm not gonna be here if all you want is a booty call."

"i get it."

"yeah."

"so we good?"

"we're good."

we hug and i lay next to her and put in the right earbud in one ear, when she was the other in her left. and we fall asleep listening to music.

we wake up about 2 hours later, and we go to the house.

the second she walks through the door luke pulls her aside and into the bathroom. there's yelling. but not the kind that was happening yesterday. like in-a-fight-yelling.

once she walks out she storms into my room and rubs her temples.

"this boy. this fucking boy is giving me a headache."

"why?"

"he keeps telling me that i do the wrong things with the wrong people. he told me only he should be the one making me yell like yesterday, that he should be the one i date. he's giving me a migraine."

"so we're dating?"

"of course not. no offense."

"non taken."

"i just don't really like luke like that anymore."

"why not?!" we hear luke yell from behind my bedroom door.

clementine walks over to the door and opens it. luke falls to the floor. he was listening this whole time.

"that's why."

and she helps him up and they go to luke's room to work it out. it ended up with "luke will always like her, but they're just friends for now." welcome to my world luke.