She and her boyfriend that yoda is pretty clingy to each other. I need to ask advice from her i hope she can give me a pretty good one.

"What is it Momoring?" She asked me.

"What did you do to make Tzuyu fall in love to you?" She is shookt and i can see it in her face.

Her shooketh face is now gone and is now replaced by smirk.

"For just being me, why?" She said and throws a new question.

"nothing" but she just smirked to my answer

"Oh, does our Unnie likes or loves someone already?" She pokes my side with her finger.

"N-no" why the fuck did i stuttered.

"Is it Y/n?" I flinched and that goes unnoticed by Sana.

I just kept quiet

"Seems like i guessed it and im not shookt at all that you like him, he is perfect and all woman loves him"

"He have the look, intellegence, talent and his kindness that makes all the girls in this school drool and he didnt noticed that he is popular."

"And is pretty cute to me. Basically He is the man that every girl dreams."

"I know that and i wont let them have him, so i need to make him fall in love to me." I said desperately.

"Seduce him that might work."
I regret asking this clumsy ass squirrel.

"Momo-Unnie i gotta go now Tzuyu is waiting for me." She starts heading to the club where Tzuyu, Y/n and his friends stay.

"Good bye you clumsy ass shiba inu squirrel." I shouted at her and she just laughed.

I need to ask mina

That is what i need to do.

She is an intellegent person. So she can give me advice and she also have a boyfriend now that shorty smol cub.

All i need is to find her.

After fifteen minutes of walking all around the school i still cant find Minari.

"Where the hell is she?" I am not tired of walking and im also frustrated.

Well God Jihyo might know where she is.

I walked to the student council's room and i saw there is none other than the God.

"Hey Hyomas!" I said and walked towards her.

"Call me that and i wont let you eat in the cafeteria." She know me too well.

"You pretty much know me too well." I said and sat next to her seat.

"What do you need?" She asked while looking at her paper.

"Have you seen Mina cause i need to ask her something?." I asked her and she nods and hummed to me.

"Where cause i already toured the entire school all over again and i havent find any parts of her?." I said to her so that she knows that im frustrated.

"Was it her boyfriend the smallest basketball player i mean? Cause if so she is with him i saw them i while ago" So she is with him that did not pass to my mind at all.

"Yep, thank you God Jihyo you really are a God." She just smacked my arms and i laughed.

I left the student council room. And j headed to the basketball players clubroom.

I entered the clubroom. Its quite big,nice, cool and clean but i see no signs of Mina at all.

There is 1 room in the left and 1 room at my right.

So i decided to go to the left room and i opened it but there is no human or any being in there at all. Well there might be insects. *shivers.

I walked towards the right room and its not locked. So i opened it without hesitation.

Ah

I gulped at the sight and we just stared at each other and i stared downwards and HE IS ALL NAKED.

NAKED

And im pretty damn sure that my face is as red as a ketchup now probably.

And he is b-

Nope stop!!!

I slapped my face and i

"Im sorry i didnt knocked." I bowed at Y/n still not covering himself to me, so i pointed his man-bits so that he will realize that he is naked.

And he immediately covered his junior. And

"N-no its not your fault i didnt locked the door so its pretty all my fault so dont apologize at all." And his face is all red as well.

And i bowed to him again and closed the door.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

My mind is screaming and im panicking.

"what the hell did i just saw?." I mumbled to myself.

"I think im just gonna go home for now and will ask Mina for Advice tomorrow yeah probably tomorrow." I headed to the house where me and Y/n stays.

"This is going to be pretty akward." I mumbled and sighs while walking to my car.

In Y/n's POV

I got out of shower, but.

"I forgot the towel."
And i just walked out the shower butt naked and finding where my towel is cause i know there is no single woman in here. Me and the others het to see each others thing and i dont really care cause we are all guys and they dont care as well.

"Where is it?"
So i walked towards near the door cause it might be at the rack beside it but suddenly the door opened.

Momo

Wait why is she here?

She stared at me from my face to my legs i guess cause she is looking down and her face is red.

Cute

Then she slaps her face.

That is weird.

"Im sorry i didnt knocked." Thats the first word that came our from her mouth and i bowed to her.

And she stared to my toes again i guess i really think its my legs then she pointed at my legs so i looked and then realization hit me.

Its my fucking di- ummm that she is pointing not my legs so i covered it with my hand immediately. And i

""N-no its not your fault i didnt locked the door so its pretty all my fault so dont apologize at all." I apologize to her cause she saw this sight and because i forgot to lock the door.

And then she left with a red face and im pretty mine as well.

But then i sighed

"Thats a good thing that its only Moml that saw me naked what if its other woman." I ruffled my hair and walked towards the rack near the door then my towel really is there.

"What a day... I guess its is going to be akward later." Cause i heard the other door shuts probably Momo going somewhere.

-------------------------------------------------------------

I finished another boring long update. And anyways i hopd you like it please leave a vote for my story i appreciate it.

And See you guys to my next update.😂❤❤❤