Wake up call

Hello peoples, I'm back!!! I have been busy and somewhat lazy but here I am!! Thank you for the 1.6k reads it means a lot to me!!!! Well let's get in with the story!!! Finally!!
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

It was about 6:00 in the morning, and on weekends you usually woke up at ten at the least. You woke up for some unknown reason but decided to go back to sleep and snuggled up against the nice warm bodies next to you. Wait a second....... w h a t? You were about to jump up out of the bed but then two pairs of arms brought you back to your original position. You huffed and looked so see who else decided to climb into your bed last night.

Bingo.

You knew it was Alois. Know thing there was a thunder storm last night, he would have to go to someone. And he probably didn't want Sebastian in the same room as them so you were probably his second choice. You sighed. You were hungry and still had to give an explanation of what happened and how you know who they are. Oh well you could go back to sleep til someone woke you up later. Wait a minute. You felt like you were forgetting something. Oh ya you best friend, Robbie was coming over!! You guys had know each other since you were babies. You had a brother sister relationship.

Somehow, you had gotten out arm prison you were in as well as the mountain of blankets you were in. Your feet reached the fluffy carpet of your room. You stretched and went down stairs to cook breakfast. You were humming American Idiot while cooking eggs, waffles, hash browns, and bacon. After you finished cooking you went into your room and got something from your drawer and went back downstairs. You raised the air horn in the air and blew it multiple times until everyone was downstairs. Except your uncle. He had gotten used to that years back. Let's just say your family was very strange and not not normal.

"Bloody hell! What was that for?!?!" Bard yelled.

"Yeah what the hell was that for?!" Ciel said.

"I was to lazy to go and get all of you so I used my air horn." You stated as if it were the most normal thing in the world.

"Well sit down and eat, then I will explain everything." You mumbled.

Everyone sat down and started to eat. Except the demons of course. Everyone said that it tasted delicious and complemented you on how good it was. After that everyone sat down in the living room and started at you, waiting for you to explain. After about and hour everyone finally understood the situation. You then went back up to your room and changed into a huge F/B (favorite band) sweatshirt that went down to your knees, very comfortable short-shorts and a white tank top. You went downstairs and everyone looks at you as if you were an alien.

"What?"

"What are you wearing?!? A lady should be dressed properly!!" Ciel said flustered. His face a deep red color.

"Lady Y/N, please tell me you at least have a corset on?" Sebastian said.

"Ah HELLlLlLlLl nah man!!!!"

They looked at you, horrified. How could a lady not wear a corset?!? What were you wearing underneath that thing?!?!

You sighed, knowing you would have to explain more of the future to them. Not cars or electronics, but how things like corsets, dresses and stuff like that was not really in this time anymore. And how men and women are equal, how there is no arranged marriages and such. And your personal favorite, insect is illegal!! Sure Lizzy was an ok character but her with Ciel? Nope. You refused. After a while you had explained that to you and looked very weirded out. I mean you did show them a picture of a modern day 'corset' that was called a bra and regular dresses. You still did not answer their nagging questions on that stuff yet. Later. Just then there was a knock at the door. You knew who that was.

Welp, this is going to be fun!

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Well there you have it. If anyone wants to comment on what your best friend will look like and act like (kinda like their personality) please comment!! It's fun have all you readers doing something in the story. Even if it is just little! I think that it's fun. Well, see you all in the next chapter!!

~bye bye peeps!!