Ciel's pov

19 to 28 votes. Well that was fast!! I am updating this whenever I get a chance to here is another one!!
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Why does something always out of the ordinary happen when it's normal for just a second. And why am I always involved?!?! Sebastian will most likely find a way out of here. That bloody demon could be hiding the fact that he may know something. He is a demon after all.

And now Lizzy, Mey-rin, Bard, and Finny know that Sebastian is a demon and that I have a contract with him. Tomorrow they will most likely question me. God this is stressful.

It seems that our host, miss F/N, knows much more of us than I had originally thought. And don't get me started on her attire. What was that thing she was wearing?! And not to mention that she seemed to have no problem with it either.

And then when we get back to our dimension, the Queen will be wondering were we had disappeared to. Not that I would say this out loud but this worries me a bit (whhyyyyy why do we worry at all!!!) Set It Off?? No?). But having a demon butler does make things like this either.... but my question is.. when will we get back and is miss F/N all that she really seems?? Oh well. We'll find out soon enough.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
The requests for another story on the A/N is still going!! Well I will see you later!!

Bye bye peeps