"Okay, I'm dating a Puckerman." Santana says.

"You're getting naked with Puckerman." I correct.

"Besides, Puck can't mess with Karofsky; he's on probation. If he gets in a fight with him, he'll be sent back to juvie." Tina informs.

"Yeah, So now if you'll excuse us." Rachel asks so polite its not really polite.

"You're so on my list, dwarf." Santana threatens.

"Look, if something bag happens to Kurt, and we didn't do anything to stop it, we'll never be able to live with ourselves." Rachel says. The girls seem to come to a silent agreement.

Later in glee club I gasp at the sight of Sam.

"Why did I have to miss the fight?" I mumble. Artie squeezes my hand kindly.

"Dude was an animal." Mike says in astonishment.

"Manimal." Artie corrects making me laugh.

"I'm so turned on by you right now." Brittany whispers. I cringe and turn away.

"You have no idea how hard it was for me not to jump into that beat down." Noah says.

"Where were you Finn?" Santana asks making all of us look at him, except for Rachel who looks away from him.

"I was still out on the field, Okay? I totally would have given him a beat down if I had been there, though." Finn says and I can tell he's lying.

"Fact is, it shouldn't have gone down without you, Finn. You should have been leading the charge." Mercedes says.

"Lay off Finn, everyone. It isn't his problem. It's none of your problems, actually. But thank you for what you did, especially Sam." Kurt said quietly.

"Serious, an epitome of a leader." Mike says.

"What's going on? What happened to Sam's eye?" Mr. Shue came in asking.

"He stood up to Karofsky." Quinn informed.

"All the guys did." Tina said.

"Well, not Finn." I added.

"Is everyone okay? Do we all need to go talk to Principal Sylvester?" Mr. Shue asks just to make sure.

"No. I got in a few good licks, too, so we can just call it even, and maybe this will send a warning to Karofsky, telling him to back off Kurt." Sam responds.

"You Okay Kurt? (Kurt nods) all right guys. Let's take our places. We got a wedding to prepare for." Mr. Shue says and once again I almost squeal at the undeniable fact that mama Hummel is getting married.

Before the wedding Santana and I found Finn struggling with his tie. We laughed and walk up to him. He slightly turned as he saw us approaching.

"Huh. Never learned how to tie a tie." Finn chuckles. Santana and I both laughed.

"Sit down, Frankenteen." I tell him as Santana stood slightly behind me. I worked on his tie as Santana talked.

"I'm guessing you know that you're losing it. I mean, Sam is clearly the new glee favorite, he's going to be starting quarterback..." Santana trailed off as I tucked his shirt over the tie.

"What's your point?" Finn asked, looking behind me.

"My point is that you need a coolness injection. If you were honest and told people that we did it last year, you would go from uncool to chilly Willy in a heartbeat." Santana pointed out.

"Maybe, but I can't do that..." Finn trailed off as he explained that Rachel never had sex with Jesse even though I already knew that and that he hadn't told Rachel he had sex with Santana.