Chapter 11: SO FLUFFYYYYY! 8D

Jerome's POV

Breakfast wasn't as bad as Tomato said it would be, but that doesn't mean it was good either. Rainbow simply skipped breakfast altogether! Man! Those sure were some ratch'it pancakes! Note to self: never let Tomato make breakfast...ever. I couldn't help but notice that Jason wouldn't stop looking over to Jimmy. His space helmet just makes it all the more creepy. I think Jimmy noticed it, too, because every time it happened, he would shift uncomfortably in his seat.

        I couldn't get what Mitch had said last night out of my head. What IS under my hat? I mean, there has to be a reason that my parents don't let me take it off! I slowly got up from the table and went back downstairs because that's the only bathroom that I know of at the moment and I really didn't feel like asking. As soon as I got in, I shut and locked the door. I looked at my reflection in the mirror. Was I really ready to do this?

        'Of course I am,' I thought. I ripped it off with determination evident on my face, but it quickly changed to fear as I saw two bacca ears attached to my head. I gasped and backed up. After a few seconds, brown particles came down from over my head and into the floor. I had to cover my mouth to keep from screaming my head off. In my place, stood a brown, furry bacca, but with ears and a nubby tail poking out of the top of my pants. I was still in my pajamas though, so I didn't quite look like my Minecraft skin at the moment. I looked down at the bacca hat in my hands and stared at it with shock and confusion. I froze as I heard thumping down the stairs and a knock at the bathroom door.

        "Hey, biggums, you in there?" Mitch asked.

        "Yeah," I replied before staring at myself with eyes wider than I thought was possible. 'I can talk?' I put my hat back on. 'Yeah, like that'll help,' I cursed in my head, but I was proven wrong as the brown particles came up from the floor this time and up over my head to reveal me looking like my old self, just with sharper canines. I tried to regain my composure before opening the door to reveal the smiling face of my best friend. "Hey, buddy," I greeted him.

        "You wanna head over to my house so we can record some Hunger Deans?" he suggested.

        "Yeah, sure! Lezzgo!" I exclaimed before racing up the hall to get our stuff. We both got dressed and headed up to the first floor, where everyone was waiting for us in the living room.

        "Hey, guys! Jerome and I are gonna head on over to my house to record. We'll see you at school," Mitch told them. They said their farewells and we headed down the street. We raced up the stairs to his room and he shut the door, locking it.

        "Jerome, can I please see what's under your hat?" he begged. I froze for a split second.

        "I don't know, can you?" I joked, trying to get away from the subject.

        He rolled his eyes before walking over and reaching up for my hat at a speed that I didn't think was humanly possible. He must've seen my ears, because he looked at the top of my head and raised an eyebrow. I felt the brown particles come down and he gasped, taking a very small step back. I sighed.

        "Mitch, I can explai-" He cut me off by running up to me and engulfing me in an excited hug, causing me to fall over.

        "You're so FLUFFY!" he yelled, burying his face in the fur on my neck. "MY BACCA! I CLAIM YOU! YOU'RE TOO FLUFFY!" I laughed and hugged him back. As soon as I did, he gasped again and sat up. "You have PAWS, TOO?!"

        "Course biggums," I replied. He looked like a kid on Christmas morning at this point.

        "You can talk as a bacca? You're so COOL!" I nodded and reached for my hat. "Awwe! Can you PLEASE be fluffy for a little while longer?" I shook my head.

        "Sure, buddy," I agreed. "Only for my main Benja." He cheered and hugged me again before standing back up and posing in victory.

        "POWER MOVES ONLY!" he screamed. "MEROME POOOOWWWWERRRRR!"

        "MEROME FOR DAYZZ!" I returned. He looked at me and smiled.

        "Who would have guessed that you were ACTUALLY a bacca?" he joked.

        "Hey! I didn't even know until this morning!" I said defensively.

        "Well, a lot of things have been realized this morning," he said in thought. "Think about it, there was Skylox, you finding out you were a bacca, and Ty had something a little off about him. Hey, did you notice Jason keep looking at Jimmy during breakfast?" I nodded.

        "I know what you mean, that WAS weird! I feel like he knows something that we don't," I added.

Sorry if it was short, but I needed to fit in a little Merome because every story with them in it needs Merome. You all know what I mean...I know that it didn't seem like Merome, but that's only because I don't really like mush and only take it as far as hugging! Who needs cooties, right? *shudders* Ewww...cooties... :P