Chapter 5: Oh no.....no no No NO NOOOOO!!!!!

Seto's POV

We all piled off the bus when we reached the high school and headed through the front doors. Tomato had to go because it had classes that Panda liked to call 'How to Lose What Little Sanity You Have Left 101.' Panda showed me to the front office and came with me to get my schedule, since I'm new and they couldn't mail it to me, like they did for all the other new freshmens. As soon as I received my classes, Panda took the paper to compare it to hers. She smiled and handed my schedule back.

"Looks like we have 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 6th period together!" she exclaimed. We started walking towards our first period. "I can't wait for you to meet my friends at lunch! Hey, you watch Team Crafted, right?" she asked. I nodded nervously.

"Why?" I questioned. Panda just smiled.

"No reason," she replied, caressing her hands and giggling. 'Creepy!' I shook it off.

We went upstairs to go to our first period Earth Science class. We sat down next to each other and waited for class to begin.

All of the morning classes went by pretty quickly. Our second period was Gym, where we met back up with Tomato, who remained in 'biponian' form because it gives off too much hydration in snail form. It also had to stay in that form for our third period, French, because it had to talk and it was easier to understand without the translator. The bell finally rang for lunch and Panda dragged me out of the room. Tomato had to go and meet up with some other people for lunch. I asked Panda who it was going to meet and she just told me that I would meet them after school.

We entered the lunchroom and it was HUGE! It could have been used as a double tennis court. Panda saw that I had stopped to take it all in. She came back over to me and grabbed my forearm, starting to pull me away from my spot.

"Come on, I have some people I want you to meet," she stated as she directed me to a table.

There were already 14 guys sitting down and chatting about random stuff. Panda motioned for me to sit in a chair as she plopped down in the empty one next to it. I did as she asked and everybody continued to chat amongst themselves. I was completely fine with it, seeing as I am very shy and didn't necessarily want to converse with strangers. Panda, on the other hand, wasn't as satisfyed. She crossed her arms across her chest and raised an eyebrow at all the boys at the table. She cleared her throat to get their attention and they all turned their heads towards her.

"Hey, Panda," said a softspoken boy with a white, v-neck t-shirt, and green headphones with black surrounding it. He had brown hair that covered his left eye and the eye that I could see was a reddish-brown. 'Ty?!'

"Guys, I would like you all to meet my new friend, Jimmy," she introduced me. I snickered under my breath, along with another boy, who had pink everything. Panda gave us both a small death stare, which shut us up. Everybody's eyes were now on me and they were smiling. A boy who wore a grey and black suit, black gloves, sunglasses, and a budder (YEEEEESSSSS!!!!! 8D) amulet with a purple gem in the center spoke up.

"HI!!!!!" he said rather loudly, "I'm Adam, but my friends call me Sky. This is Ty," he said, pointing to Ty, who smiled at me. "This is Jason," he pointed to a boy wearing a blue spacesuit with an orange visor, so I coudn't see his face. He waved. "Jerome," he pointed to a boy with a black business suit and a red tie who was wearing a bacca hat. "Mitch," Sky pointed to a guy with a checkered, red and black hoodie and a dogtag. "Brice," he pointed to a boy with a budder ingot shirt, with hair to match, and blue eyes. He gave me a warm smile, which I quickly returned (Totally not Setosolace! ,:) ). "John," a boy with a blue and black skull jacket, headphones, and black hair waved at me. "Dakota," a boy with a white suit and a frog hat said a quick hello in between bites of watermelon. "Brandon," he pointed to a boy wearing a blue t-shirt, 3-D glasses, and a watermelon hat, who was staring in horror at Dakota while he tore apart the watery fruit. "Quentin, or as we call him, FEUSH," Sky pointed to a boy wearing a grey business suit, a red tie, and a mudkip hat. The boy looked enraged. Everybody at the table started bursting into laughter.