Once he came down and the medicine got into his system he'd apologize profusely and swear it would never happen again. Pape would shower her in love and gifts and the next few month's would be blissful. Then it would happen again like an old television rerun and as always mom would take the burnt of his episode's, cover for him, clean up his mess after he destroyed our home and take care of him. Not once did she walk away deciding it was too much. Not once did she show an ounce of anger for him skipping his meds and not once did she blame him. She placed the blame upon herself thinking maybe she shouldn't have worked long hours that week, maybe she wasn't a good caregiver, maybe she shouldn't have went shopping with Sam that morning. Maybe she should have stayed around to watch his every step. The point is that my mom didn't have to stick by my Pape through all these year's but she did out of pure love ignoring her needs and wants, sacrificing everyday and putting her life on hold to insure that we had the best.

Crossing my arm's, I turned to look at Aiden. "I hope you are prepared because he will come make no mistake about that. Besides she has a tracker underneath her skin. He will find her".

" Not anymore she doesn't. She wanted it removed so I provided a doctor for her. She's currently recovering ".

I gasped. "This will do him in. There will be a war on your hands".

Aiden nodded. "I'm already making preparations. I will lower the amount of guard's on duty tonight so it's easier for him to get in. My guard's have been instructed to wear bullet proof clothing as well as special head gear. If they are but they are to call as if dead. You will be staying in a guest room but rest assured, I as well as my men will be near by waiting and watching. Once he enters the room we will shoot him with a tranquilizer and lock him up until he's better".

I bit back the new onslaught of tears and nodded my agreement. No, I didn't like to hear that my Pape would be captured but I knew it was for the best right now.

The evening sped by and I said a quick goodbye to my mom. Aiden was having her flown to a home he owned in the Virgin Islands. He assured the both of us that she would be well protected. I retired to my room after dinner and amazingly fell asleep by ten but I awoke the moment my door opened. My Pape had arrived just as I had expected. No sooner than he spoke, I sat up. "Pape?" I mumbled .

"Mizery?" He stated more than asked surprised .

"Yes. It's me" .

"Where is your mother?"

" Shes gone Pape but I'm here. I want to help you".

He started backing toward the door as if to leave and that's when Aiden's men moved in. I cried as my Pape was blasted with a tranquilizer and I felt so helpless but I knew he needed help. Thirty minutes after they removed him I went downstairs to seek Aiden out. I found him out by the pool sitting in a lounge chair drinking a beer. "Where is he?"

"In a bedroom in the third floor". He answered without looking up from his phone.

" I thought you would put him in a cell? " I asked confused.

"No. I consider him a guest".

" but there's objects that he could harm himself with". I protested.

"Yes, I thought of that. That's why I had everything removed. The only thing in there is a bed. No other furniture or decor, not even a picture on the wall. If you would like I could have a extra bed placed in there so you can stay with him. My doctor also gave him his first rounds of meds" .

I couldn't understand why Aiden was being so nice and caring after all the thing's I said and the way my Pape has treated him. "Why are you doing this?" I whispered in the dark night.

" Because I love you and will do whatever it takes to make you happy. " he whispered back.

I didn't know what to say so I remained silent. Aiden finally broke the quiet. "I'm sorry Miz, for everything and all you're going through. Please, never cry again. It broke my heart to see you that way and knowing that I was the cause of your pain. Trust me when I say that my love for you had nothing to do with the masked one's. My love is real and that's why I refuse to marry you".

I was exhausted and riddled with so much sorry that tears leaked from my eye's once again. "Come to me Mizery?" Aiden asked softly.

Slowly I felt my legs moving toward him. Once close enough he pulled me down onto his lap and cracked me like one would a baby. Burying my face into the crook of his neck, I let myself go. As I cried Aiden held me tighter and rubbed my back by whispering soothing word's and placing sweet kisses to my temple. After I called down a bit he retrieved a bag of sour patch kid's from his coat pocket and handed them to me. I released a small giggle as he joined in.

Hello everyone! I hope your week is going great! We are almost there!

For those that follow me on Instagram I hope you're enjoying the clues I've been giving as to what the surprise and upcoming events might be!!

Instagram: @nikkihershell

Question and guessing time!! By the way, I love hearing everyone's guesses!! Thanks!!

Wonder where this leaves Cole and Miri now?

What will Cole's reaction be to waking up in Aidens home knowing he restrained him?

Will Aiden and Mizery repair thing's now?

What do you think about Miri divorcing Cole now that you know how it was for her behind closed doors?