10: because of you

In 3 days you were really spending time with Namjoon just you and him.

He was asking you to go on a date with him so you just agreed because...it's almost his wedding with Jennie.

You two always go on a amusement park, he gives you some stuff toys.

You were happy you have spend time with him, you're gonna miss him.

So much.

You feel like...slowly breaking and losing some mood at everything.

Namjoon invited you to his wedding so of course you said yes, you always say yes to him.

You're afraid that he's gonna ignore you and not care for you anymore.

...

It's now time....

It's time for you to spend a life without him.

It's time to get used to not being with him.

It's time to not see him again.

But you weren't ready.

You feel like crying.

Jennie didn't mind you to come to the wedding she wanted to see you hurt and broken.

You see Namjoon looking down waiting for his bride.

Then the door opened revealing Jennie with a really beautiful dress.

You wished that were you.

Namjoon was looking at her.

Does he like her now?

Is he excited to answer 'I do' and kiss Jennie in front of you?

You don't know...

Many things are now going through your mind.

You watch them do the vows.

"Do you take Namjoon to be your lawfully wedded husband?" The priest said Jennie looked at you and and smirked and looked at Namjoon "I do" She said happily "Do you take Jennie to be your lawfully wedded wife?" The priest looked at Namjoon.

Namjoon gulped and looked at his friends and family then back at Jennie.

"I..."

He's hesitating to answer.

His heart beat was raising.

But then he remembered his mom sayong that she'll be with him no matter what.

He gathered all.his strength to say it.

"I...I don't" He said then everyone gasped.

People started to whisper, his parents were worried and Jennie's parents were furious about it.

You were really shocked why didn't he said "I do"

It's because of you, you were the reason he didn't sat yes to her.

"I'm sorry everyone but I can't...I can't leave someone who I really love...no one can force me to this kind of things that I dont want" Namjoon faced on front.

Jennie was crying "IS IT BECAUSE OF Y/N!?" Jennie yelled then she looked at you and point out her finger to you "you really love this girl?!"

"Yes! So what if I love her?!" Namjoon yelled back to her.

People looked at you, you hated it...you hate people looking at you.

I backed up and ran out of the church.

You hide on a tree and started to cry.

You felt atracked.

"Hey you bitch" You heard Jennie.

Her she was crying too much that her makeup went messy.

"Jennie...I'm so sor-" You were going to say it but she cut you off.

"Shut up!" She yelled and grabbed a gun behind her.

You didn't move.

"Just die already!!" Jennie growled then she pulled the trigger.

You closed your eyes tightly.

Then you heard a loud gunshot.

You opened your eyes.

You didn't expect it but...she telled in pain.

the gun fall down and her hand started bleeding.

then you saw Jimin...

Holding a gun.

"Jimin?! W-why?!" You ran to her.

"I can't let her kill you" he looked at you.

"No...you're going to prison you know that?!" You cried.

"Don't be stupid noona! She was trying to kill you" He said.

"Jimin...y/n?" You heard Namjoon.

"Y/n! Thank god your all right!" He ran towards you "I thought you got shot!" His tears started to roll down.

"What happened?" People started walking towards you guys but then...their eyes got widen "Jennie! My daughter!" Her mother ran up to her "it hurts!!!" Jennie cried.

"Why are you two holding a gun?!" Namjoon's mother shockingly said.

"Mrs.Kim Jennie was trying to kill my sister!" Jimin said "m-mom d-dad I  was just-" Jennie got cut off by her father "enough! Let's talk somewhere!" he yelled and burst out of the crowd angrily.

Time skip

Jennie's,Namjoon and your parents are in some big room.

Namjoom and you are just outside sitting on a bench.

"why... Did you say no to her?  What will happen to you?" you looked at him with concern.

"honestly....I don't  care what will they do to me...they can't even do anything because their daughter will be in prison because of trying to kill you" Namjoon looked at you.

You looked down then you heard the door opened "miss and sir Park I'm so sorry what happened today we'll take care of our daughter" Jennie's father and mother bowed "w-what?! Mom! Dad! That's not fair-" Jennie dragged herself up to them with crutches.

"no! We can't believe you've been lying to us! Why did you became a selfish girl?" her father scolded her then she looked down.

"it's fine Mr.Kim...as long as you put your daughter away from us..." you bravely said "yes Mrs.Park" Jennie's mother bowed and they began to leave.

"are you two okay?" Namjoon's mother worriedly said.

"Mrs.Kim I'm sorry, I ruined -" you were going to finish your sentence but his mother hugged you "no,  stop blaming yourself okay? My son loves you very much! And I'm glad he made his decision right" she said.

You were shocked and out of words,Namjoon's mom was right,  why did you blame yourself anyway?

Your brother haven't gone to prison because he saved you and he didn't even killed Jennie, he just stopped her from shooting you in the head.