7: control and forgiveness

Namjoon's p.o.v

I need to know why she rejected me.

I rushed to the door seeing Jisoo and Taehyung talking on the couch.

"Hey, can you two tell me what's going on?" I crossed my arms then they looked at me confusedly.

"Why doesn't Y/n want me to her boyfriend?" I rolled my eyes then they gasped "you confessed to her?! Do you not remember you're marrying Jennie" Jisoo said with a shocked expression.

"What? I-i'm marrying Jennie?" I said with disbelief.

"Yes eomma told you right?" Taehyung replied.

Oh so this is why y/n rejected me...she must be hurt when she got told by my mom I'm getting married.

"No I'm not going to marry that wench!" I said with a frustrated tone.

"I know...you must've loved y/n she's better than Jennie" Jisoo said.

"What should I do?" I sat down running my hands in my hair.

"I don't know maybe you two should run away or something" Taehyung shrugged then he got hit by Jennie "idiot! Our family would be ruined" Jisoo scolded.

Jisoo is right...I have to think of something.

"I'm back children!" I heard my mom through the door.

"Hi eomma" Taehyung smiled.

"Mom...I don't want to marry Jennie!" I faced her then she flinched.

"What do you mean, I thought Jennie was your crush? and first of all we need it for our company" Mom crossed her arms.

"Mom,I didn't liked her it was a mistake" I replied.

"Then what should I do? Just throw our business away and be poor?!" Mom yelled at me "you should think of something else, I don't want to marry Jennie and I loved someone else and she's important to me!" I raised my voice

"You don't understand me Namjoon, do this for our lives not for someone who can't even make your rich and healthy and you're going to move in Canada with Jennie"
She said.

And that made me think like she's a selfish person.

"Mom! You guys can't control my life forever, I had enough obeying you guys to do shit about something, all you guys care about is money and don't look down on y/n because she can make her life successful and she's the girl that I'm searching for-" I defended and I felt a slap on my face "don't raise your voice on me!" .

"Okay that's enough now!" Jisoo get between us.

"I thought you were always be on my side as a mother" I said and headed upstairs going to my room.

I can't accept this...

I really can't!

I was laying on my bed thinking of what to do.

then I heard a knock on my door "Joonie can I please talk to you..." I heard my mom outside.

ugh..now what?